What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

14 Likes

The Jim Shore is wonderful, love his work and Eeyore @SirGreggLadyV

Nice, sweet little bag and travel mug there too @kerrilux_625778

DH said we’re going back to USO to get Frankie. I didn’t grab him at HHN. I think DH is a bit of an enabler :thinking:

6 Likes

ShopDisney has lost their entire mind. They sent one pin in this big arse box. :eyes:

95th Anniversary

19 Likes

Just another one of Disney’s great efficiencies :rofl:

7 Likes

Good morning from the 603!

16 Likes

16 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

16 Likes

And also:

(Just the holocrons)

14 Likes

Where did you get the saber stand from? I like it, looks nice.

1 Like

Etsy. Can’t recal which shop. It lights up.

2 Likes

10 Likes

My kitties don’t tolerate collars well (Cheddar acts like something has him and won’t move, and Chip scratches at them continuously until he makes himself bleed :disappointed:), but those are sooo cute! And I love the food/water bowls so much! Are they ceramic and/or dishwasher safe?

4 Likes

Thanks! They are ceramic. We only use the dishes for dry food so they just need a rinse every now and again. The wet food goes on plates.

2 Likes

I just my dishes for dry food and water too, but every now and then the water ones get a little funky so I like to be able to throw them in the dishwasher. I think ceramic is usually fine for that though! Might have to investigate getting some new bowls for my boys :laughing:

3 Likes

My girls are divas and need a water fountain :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh my boys have one of those too :rofl: Chip prefers running water, but Cheddar prefers still, so I always have both.

They’re just the teensiest bit spoiled

4 Likes

Good deal alert! @Julianne_fki :rofl:

8 Likes

Today… having AP 30% off was dangerous! My DDs requested matching these:

I didn’t see these pins last time so I grabbed them b/c they are TOO cute!

Then, I went into MK main street where the DB and pandora stuff is and was looking at the cubist Donald purse… b/c 30% off, but my heart wasn’t in love w/ it. A CM and another guest tagged teamed me to tell me that I can never have too many purses (yes I can) and the three of us were laughing; I called them enablers. I turned around and saw what I didn’t think I’d see in the parks, it’s what I really really wanted

The LF teacup crossbody (my favorite style). Yes, I got my Donald candy corn sipper too. All in all a very productive day. Who says APs don’t spend $$$ in the park? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

14 Likes