What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

I’m having just a smidge of buyer’s remorse, but I never get to put up decorations, and these are the first ones DH hasn’t hated.

Of course, he hasn’t seen the lanterns or hitchhiking ghosts yet, but I’m sure he’ll love them once I set them up. And the lanterns will be in my office so… /shrug.

I have a courtyard where we sit to hand out candy, I envision those stretching portraits hanging up around us and maybe a fog machine in the corner.

14 Likes

Please feel free to share the link where you purchased these items - so that others might join you in buyer’s remorse :wink:

6 Likes

Both sets of Stretching Room hangers and the Hitchhiking Ghosts are from:

The cute lanterns are from here:

5 Likes

I saw this on Woot and knew it would be perfect for our HS GE day. Who doesn’t want to adopt a Bantha

11 Likes

Not a purchase…but I know there are some Loungefly fan liners. And I personally love RockLove Jewelry. A giveaway! loungefly on Instagram: "It's time for an Up-mazing giveaway! 🎈 We are partnering with @rocklovejewelry for an exclusive first look at their new Up necklace part of their Pixar jewelry collection! To celebrate the reveal, we are giving YOU the chance to win two Pixar Loungefly mini backpacks & pieces from RockLove's Pixar jewelry collection! Follow the steps below on how to enter for a chance to win this collection fit for a Senior Wilderness Explorer! To Enter: *Must be following @Loungefly & @rocklovejewelry *Like and save this post *Tag two friends and comment your favorite Pixar movie Giveaway closes on August 16 at 11:59 pm PST. US entries only. The winner will be chosen randomly and will receive a DM confirmation. ⚠️ Please check that the DM is from the officially verified, correctly spelled @loungefly account. Never share your information with anyone claiming to be us. There will never be a link to click on to claim your prize. This giveaway is not associated with Disney/Pixar or Instagram."

4 Likes

I may have just ordered these

Damn you DFB for your click bait :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

12 Likes

So cute! Love DFB

4 Likes

they are… and the Monsters Inc. ones glow in the dark… now if only WDW stayed open after sunset :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

15 Likes

Oh cuuuute!!!

5 Likes

Did I get carried away? Yes, of course.

13 Likes

Love those. Very reasonable. Not overboard at all.

5 Likes

My ears can hold 6 earrings at a time…making it much more acceptable!

7 Likes

So really you just bought the exact amount you needed. Not overboard in the least.

8 Likes

Oh that’s barely 2 days worth.

I say you need more.

7 Likes

Oh, I can’t wait until mine arrive!

3 Likes

These earrings are so cute!

4 Likes

IKR?!? Supposed to arrive on Friday :grin::partying_face:

4 Likes

Y’all are making me want to get my ears re pierced!

4 Likes

I forgot to share that I bought a new shirt for wearing at HS/SWGE

14 Likes