What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

I bought a planner.

I’ve lost my mind. There are people who dedicate themselves to journaling as a craft. I’ll be lucky if I remember to put my dental appointments in there.

16 Likes

Nope. It’s gorgeous!

4 Likes

she’s already judging you :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

10 Likes

I better get cookin

14 Likes

Show us what you make?

6 Likes

will do… watch this space here: https://forum.touringplans.com/t/what-s-for-dinner-a-place-to-argue-about-er-discuss-off-topic-food/77544?u=ppehap

4 Likes

Tracking :blush:

3 Likes

I know, right?! ROFL!!! :rofl: :joy:

Seriously, I used to write for scrapbook magazines 15-20 years ago. These planners are so pretty! How did I not get one sooner? Then the Villains planner came along and called out to me… :star_struck:

4 Likes

There are SO many planners to choose from. This is a journal that I got a few months ago that I’m totally enamored w/ It encourages me to write but also in creative ways. Amazon.com : PU Leather Colorful Blank Writing Journal for Women, Hardcover Notebooks Personal Diary , Beautiful Journal to Write in, Art Sketchbook, Gift for women Girls, 258 Pages(deep blue & girl) : Office Products

3 Likes

Where did you get this fabulous cookbook?

2 Likes

I found it at world of Disney in DS today. There were too many recipes that I wanted to try like grapefruit cake, Ronto roasters, Tonga toast, hoop dee do fried chicken, monte crispy, Jen’s tattoo (drink) and more

7 Likes

Super! I will be there in December. If they still have it, I will get one for me. Can’t wait to see pictures of the recipes you try.

4 Likes

It’s available online as well, if you want to cook along with @vcka

4 Likes

Mousepads I don’t … need … :grimacing:

9 Likes

Picked up this mixing bowl at TJ maxx today. Couldn’t pass it up!

16 Likes

The Disney Halloween Baublebar styles launched today. It’s honestly a little sparse this year:( I’m either going to order the Mickey/Minnie Mummy studs or the Mickey ghosts. They did add some glow-in-the-dark styles this year that are pretty cool.

12 Likes

Ohhhh no, I need these!!!

6 Likes

Omg! I want this!!!

3 Likes

:woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

Quick, someone distract my DH the next few weeks while I sneak these into the garage!

Ordered today from Etsy:

These below look cool in the blacklight.

20 Likes

:open_mouth: Those are so awesome

4 Likes