What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Ok loungefly experts DD turns 10 next month and wants her first loungefly mini backpack. She loves Mulan. Help me decide which one to get!

Option 1 front and back:

Option 2:

Which loungefly should I purchase?
  • Option 1
  • Option 2

0 voters

2 Likes

I love the coloring on option 1, but option 2 is more traditional Mulan.

4 Likes

I don’t think you can go wrong!

5 Likes

SideShow Hot Toy of Loki.

9 Likes

I went to the mall right at opening to pick up a ship-to-store order (two Disney T-shirts!). Parking lot was practically empty. But I came out to this! Had to climb in through the passenger side!

5 Likes

9 Likes

dumb driver/parker

I had a bit of a heated discussion w/ an old guy that parked his BIG ass truck sideways in the parking spot that was preventing me from getting into my vehicle. I asked him to move so I could get in and he told me to move. I asked him to get out and look and see that I couldn’t even get into my vehicle…anyways… it was a whole thing, ultimately, I won, and he moved. And then after I left I watched him park is BIG ass truck back in and sideways again, jerk!

6 Likes

New ears have arrived.

12 Likes

LOVE them!

3 Likes

is that a SW nod?

1 Like

Yes it’s hyperspace

4 Likes

The thought of you and a bright sunshiney colored car just go together so nicely.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I love it! My kids are not nearly as thrilled.

3 Likes

It definitely suits you!

1 Like

That is curious.

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

Today

14 Likes

I have this same bag, it is really cute. I get compliments quite often.

5 Likes

Did not buy, but could really use:

It’s a cookie jar!!

17 Likes

Funko’s Rocketeer board game., Amazon has it heavily discounted rn. It’s only a 2 player game, but that’s perfect for date night :slight_smile:

10 Likes