What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

I suspect they have nothing in the pipeline and are trying to stretch things out as long as possible. What they do not realize is that we are watching, we are all watching, and noticing the game they are playing.

Be careful Disney … Universal has something Epic coming.

3 Likes

Ahhh, sorry, I was on a tour of the midwest and missed a few things.

Did you get to the part where Main Street is the “second floor” of MK yet?

There is a lot if great historical stuff on Disney+ that covers the early DLR and MK days…

1 Like

I didn’t buy it but a very sweet friend bought it for me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

My gear for my Valkyrie-inspired MNSSHP costume. :slight_smile:

Hey, it says Disney-related

4 Likes

Also in the “related” category - a 10-pack of disposable ponchos!

3 Likes

These were gifts from my DD so technically I didn’t buy them :wink:

7 Likes

Nice gifts! I would love to hear what you think of the cookbook. I have most of the official ones, and I’d love to know more about the unofficial ones.

2 Likes

I’ll post here when we try something out of it!

2 Likes

Just arrived.

Holy cannoli, this is one big heavy book. The pages are almost as thick as postcards.

No wonder it retails for 60 smackers.

Looks gorgeous.

9 Likes

DFB is an enabler. The weekly Amazon deals they announce get me

9 Likes

I bought my first Loungefly last month…it’s such a tough decision with so many awesome designs! I almost got that bag, I love the park designs on it but it has no outer pockets. :frowning: Instead I went with this one.

10 Likes

this is TOO true, maybe that’s why I’ve not made the jump.

and I’m going to return the petunia picke I just got. Good deal on Amazon prime days but I’m not in love w/ it and $53 for a meh feel isn’t a good deal :wink:

2 Likes

Are those Disney characters on Boba Tea??? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Suddenly I have six Loungefly backpacks and I’m not sure how it happened. :thinking:

10 Likes

Yep! So cute and very fitting for DD. I also got her this one.

12 Likes

oh that IS cute

2 Likes

Added disposable ponchos to a Walmart order a few arrived yesterday and the rest are scheduled to be delivered the day after I arrive in Florida!

Adding a trip to Walmart for ponchos to my errand list!

3 Likes

good idea… rainy season seems to have finally arrived here :wink:

1 Like

that is crazy

i only have 3 :innocent:

(don’t ask how many Disney Dooneys — the total value bought over the years might exceed my monthly mortgage payment)

5 Likes

That one is cute too! I have a GOTG in that style. I’ve been wanting the canvass one because I can fit my neck fan, rain gear and water bottle in it easier. Also it starts a bit lighter than the leather ones.

4 Likes