What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Thanks! They are ceramic. We only use the dishes for dry food so they just need a rinse every now and again. The wet food goes on plates.

2 Likes

I just my dishes for dry food and water too, but every now and then the water ones get a little funky so I like to be able to throw them in the dishwasher. I think ceramic is usually fine for that though! Might have to investigate getting some new bowls for my boys :laughing:

3 Likes

My girls are divas and need a water fountain :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh my boys have one of those too :rofl: Chip prefers running water, but Cheddar prefers still, so I always have both.

They’re just the teensiest bit spoiled

4 Likes

Good deal alert! @Julianne_fki :rofl:

8 Likes

Today… having AP 30% off was dangerous! My DDs requested matching these:

I didn’t see these pins last time so I grabbed them b/c they are TOO cute!

Then, I went into MK main street where the DB and pandora stuff is and was looking at the cubist Donald purse… b/c 30% off, but my heart wasn’t in love w/ it. A CM and another guest tagged teamed me to tell me that I can never have too many purses (yes I can) and the three of us were laughing; I called them enablers. I turned around and saw what I didn’t think I’d see in the parks, it’s what I really really wanted

The LF teacup crossbody (my favorite style). Yes, I got my Donald candy corn sipper too. All in all a very productive day. Who says APs don’t spend $$$ in the park? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

14 Likes

Way to go unfavorable attendee.

10 Likes

I promise, I promise I’ll stop now :grimacing: :laughing:

4 Likes

I was soooo excited to see Donald get his own D&B collection, but I haaaaate it.

5 Likes

I kinda’ like it and they have a camera bag style too, but when I turned around and saw the teacups I dropped Donald like a hot Potatoe :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh I forgot, I bought this for granddaughter

8 Likes

Me too! Why does the design of him look so weird? Creepy, really.

Please post a pic with what you’re wearing when you’re carrying. It’s super cute, but seems impossible as a crossbody. :laughing:

6 Likes

Will do. I think it will be challenging too but I’m determined to make it work.

3 Likes

The shirt I bought for my trip arrived! Hooray! …wait, I just got home from my trip… :cry:

14 Likes

Oh. That sucks. I guess you need to plan another trip so you can wear the shirt.

7 Likes

Picked these up at a stop at Barnes and Nobles “in town.” Really the only thing I dislike about where I live is no bookstore :frowning:

8 Likes

oh… I posted the following comment in my 'Locals Chime in; thread and then realized… duh, I should have posted it here :laughing:

I had a moment of " I LOVE Disney SO much" this morning. I never open my emailed digital receipts, but I opened my MO from Emporium yesterday and noticed a duplicate charge. Neither me or the CM did a item count or we would have caught it. I thought the total was a little high, but told myself, “I’m at Disney and everything is high”. APs 30% off is Great and all but not enough to pay for two Stitch dolls when I only got one but what can I do??? I thought, "I’ll call the number at the bottom of the email. I got Monroe, who tells Starbucks his name is h-e-y-y-o-u :laughing: to watch the fun that happens when they read off his name. Anyway, he could look up all the details b/c of technology but couldn’t refund it back to the card b/c it was a MO. Monroe was able to pixie dust me a digital store credit. It’s not in my inbox yet but I still am grateful that I wasn’t dismissed.

9 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

This just caught my eye…how apropos :rofl:

9 Likes

:rofl: I have a 2016 edition, I wonder if it will work as well? :thinking:

4 Likes