What could go wrong? ( a mini trip report)

Fab!

3 Likes

Love Liner Meets!!
Have a great day!!
ETA; unique concept. Liner meet for a meal and there’s neither food nor Liners in the photo. :rofl:

10 Likes

I thought the same! At least show us the food if you aren’t going to show us your delightful faces!! :smile:

9 Likes

I believe it was devoured. I’m the party pooper on pics. I hate having my pic taken. I never look good and my DH doesn’t want public facing faces :mask::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I forgot to take a pic until the food was gone. Plus we didn’t want to make anyone feel hungry. :wink:

6 Likes

Had an awesome visit with @Julianne_fki and her DD!!!

8 Likes

Tried the margarita dole whip whic is basically lime dole whip with tequila. You can pick salt, sugar, or chili for the rim. We opted for sugar. Yummy!

Then we got on a boat!

Walked right up to a bus - not true, we jogged! - for SSR. Determined not to miss the TE this trip! :laughing:

Our other breakfast companion.

9 Likes

Now we just have to get on the flight. :crossed_fingers:
I really don’t want to zoom into my job interview from Florida. On my phone. :woman_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

We’ll call this photo “proof of life”! :joy:

5 Likes

Only proof of boxes and random hands. :rofl:

6 Likes

You guys are leaving already? Seems like you just got there! Hope you made your flight okay, safe travels back to beautiful (not hot, not humid) WA. Hope your job interview goes fabulous tomorrow!

7 Likes

You would probably not enjoy a trip with the Fab 4…errr now 5. We take a lot of people pictures! And food pictures. And pictures of…well, everything! Happy you got to meet the lovely Julianne in person…and Chessie too.

6 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

In the lobby at SSR they have portraits of all the Disney horses. So cute! (These are just some of them,)

8 Likes

Margarita dole whip?!? How have I missed this?

3 Likes

It’s at the Poly pool bar. I learned of it due to @amvanhoose_701479’s diligent snack research!

8 Likes

We did just get here! This was intended to be a short trip, but it became an even shorter trip when we had to switch flights. Luckily looks like we won’t have issues getting home.

Thanks for the well wishes for my interview. Now that vacation mode is winding down, I’m starting to get nervous. :grimacing: It will be fine as long as I can stay relatively calm and collected! :laughing:

10 Likes

Good luck with the interview!!

2 Likes

You will nail that interview! Don’t sweat it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m super excited about our September trip @Dreamer @Wahoohokie @JustKeepSmiling and @Shanneepantslovesdisney! Asked Chessie about doing shows or other things. She was not interested but willing to do it if I wanted too. I told her it was okay because I could do that with the forum ladies in September! :smile:

9 Likes