What could go wrong? ( a mini trip report)

Last food booth was honey bee-stro. Tried the spoon bread. A little too much honey for me. Just okay.

DD21 has decided no more alcohol tonight. :joy: Is that because she’s had enough or does she think I’ve had enough?!

10 Likes

No not was just stupid. It didn’t lend itself to eating as if a sandwich. It irritated me and had next to no flavor. I threw at least half of it away.

2 Likes

Cuz she knows I’m older than she is @longwalk!!

3 Likes

I didn’t say that. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha! Totally not upset! I would be one of those old people getting down…and embarrassing DD in the process;) And since this Pandora’s box has been opened @longwalk…summer? 80’s? Are you thinking what I’m thinking?? :guitar::guitar:

7 Likes

This is why DD hustled us through there so fast! Worried the music would get me going! :joy:

8 Likes

One last ride on TT and we’re headed back. Lots of people lined up for SSR. Probably three buses worth!

7 Likes

So many questions!

What does it mean when the buses say MUSHU?

Also what is the significance of this Star Wars lore?

g

7 Likes

Why multiple (huge) buses for AKL with NO ONE waiting and only one little bus for us?

3 Likes

On a bus!

5 Likes

I always have that same kind of luck with buses.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: I know nothing…NOTHING!!

4 Likes

I have a couple from Etsy and love them!

We’re staying at SSR in the Grandstand area. Big plus is its the first bus stop. And it’s fairly close to the Springs which is where the front desk and a lot of the amenities are. I had requested the Paddock area because I wanted to try the pool there. It’s supposed to be better than the one at the Springs. But we take what we get and we’re happy with it. I’ll try the Paddock pool another time. The Grandstand pool is tiny but has a nice splash pad and a pool bar. I didn’t swim here but went to the larger pool at the Springs.

DD21 isn’t too fond of the theming but otherwise likes the room. Said the fitness center was top notch. We both could envision staying here a week instead of two nights!

View from our room.

20 Likes

She has to be sure!

2 Likes

Lovely view! All your pics are fab.

3 Likes

Looks very peaceful! So cool.

2 Likes

Your view is lovely. The Paddock pool is better than the Grandstand pool, but the main pool there is still the best of all of them.

I won’t know.:joy:

3 Likes

Liner meet! Enjoying breakfast from kona cafe on the terrace with @vcka!

21 Likes

How fabulous!!

3 Likes