What could go wrong? ( a mini trip report)

Food report -

Spicy hotdog - pretty good
Buttermilk cake with berries - awful, dry and no flavor
Dole Whip with rum- outstanding!
Grilled street corn - yum!!

8 Likes

Yay!! You made it. Sorry for the delay :frowning: I could not handle the stand by stress but you do it so well! Great pictures :heart: Enjoy every minute!!

6 Likes

Pool Slide Report

Testing the slide at High Rocks Pool today. It’s fine but OKW is still my favorite followed by the Dig Site pool at CSR. I’ve gone twice but the pool is pretty busy. DD21 is at the fitness center. I’m like - why? She would rather workout than lounge by the pool! I feel like I’ve failed as a parent :joy:.

19 Likes

This one about did me in. I think because it’s such a short trip. Losing that half a day was huge.

5 Likes

One of the many things that I love about you is that you go down all of the pool slides :joy: Such fun!!

7 Likes

Special water cranes. Very rare and especially ugly.

4 Likes

Great photos!
Gotta love a last-minute trip.

2 Likes

Frozen Pina Colava - my favorite drink on property. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

We briefly popped into the Epcot Forever exhibit over kind of near TT. They were showing a video of a show with those things in it. I didn’t realize they all have arms (or mice tails) that will move. Including the big round one.

7 Likes

I never knew the tacos had tails!

4 Likes

Taco Vampiro is delish! Corn on side brought the heat.

Buying Coco ears!

18 Likes

But this. This is the best! We just kept making mmm noises while we ate it. Bon bon chicken skewer.

13 Likes

I love the CoCo Ears! They match the mug I got in January :blush:

3 Likes

Pretzel bread with ham and melted cheese is okay but not as good as we thought. Cheese and berry strudel was pretty yummy though.

4 Likes

16 Likes

I thought the pretzel bread w/ ham was too salty. I concur on both.

3 Likes

The 80’s band you guys! It’s so funny to see all these old people getting down!

Very crowded in that area so we’re moved on.

14 Likes

We had to get this! La vie en rose slushy!

11 Likes

Those ears are great!

4 Likes

The chicken skewer was yummy.

1 Like