What could go wrong? ( a mini trip report)

I’ve got one that I use to carry my AP card etc. It’ll work great as a mask holder too.

5 Likes

Got to the park at 10:00 and they started letting folks in almost immediately. FEA complete walk on. Now waiting for Test Track.

15 Likes

These are cute!

8 Likes

From that angle they look like a gang of mice about to attack a snail.

16 Likes

Maybe that’s what the Imagineers were going for!

6 Likes

I imagineer not.

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

You did a lot! And the cupcake looks amazing!

3 Likes

The Seas!

Tolstoy the 100 year old turtle.

Dolphins were swimming through hoops. But one guy just had to swim through on his back and ended up dragging it. It turned parallel to the rock and no one could swim through. Way to ruin it! I have a video I wish I could post.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The manatees!

These eels - so cool! In bottom pic, you can see the head of one poking pout of a hole in the rock on the left. On the right you can see it’s tail sticking out!

17 Likes

Awesome! I know how much you love those manatees.

4 Likes

B2! Almost as good as B1.

9 Likes

I have converted from a B1 truther to a B2er from a combination of a comment here by someone and my own experiences, that I think it’s slightly more realistic to have some dangling feet than to have a view of where the top of the screen cuts off. Open for debate though.

8 Likes

I had B1 but don’t recall the top cutting off?

1 Like

I think the top cutting off is because you’re tall. I’m short and it doesn’t happen for me. Of course I can’t see the feet in B2 unless I look up either, so I’m happy either way.

6 Likes

Me either. But now I’ll be looking. :pensive::joy:

2 Likes

Screen shot of my short video clip from B1:

8 Likes

Hope you two have a great mini-trip!

4 Likes

It’s 3:30. We’ve done all the rides except for GFT. We had a couple of snacks. Coming back this evening to eat and walk around WS.

Walked right up to a bus!

14 Likes

I was the middle seat of B2. Couldn’t ask for any better!

7 Likes

OMGoodness! That’s a new bus… I love it!!!1 :heart_eyes:

6 Likes