West Coast vs East Coast Battle: Christmas, Part 1 (A Trip Report)

Lol yup, he’s just one of those too.
We hope it parlays into a strong immune system later but still waiting for any payoff there…

2 Likes

Well my son is the only one in the family who hasn’t had Covid so maybe there’s something to it?

3 Likes

Well I am typing this from the cvs parking lot while we get everyone medicine for the cold he gave them from licking things on the plane on the way BUT it is an upgrade from the er this day last year from falling onto his back from the roof of a play structure so :+1:t2: improvement!

3 Likes

OMGosh! :mending_heart:

Please get better soon. Reminds me of the kid I saw eating something off the ground (like directly with her mouth…not 5 second rule kind of thing!) in Main Street Cinema. Kids! It’s got to have some later benefit…it just has to!

3 Likes

Lol. My nephew once said about my youngest daughter,” if it’s going to happen, it’s going to happen to A___.” And it’s true. She’s now 25 and almost through vet school and I still worry about her haha

5 Likes

Update that there will be no part 2 comparison unfortunately as I lost my brother late Wednesday evening. Typing those words as much of I said them out loud seems surreal. I don’t really have many other words right now but take the trip, go over when you feel too tired, spend the time, and always hug and tell your loved ones you love them every time you can. You never know when it might be the last hug

7 Likes

I’m so sorry Jenny. Hugs to you and your family. :heart:

4 Likes

Oh no @gingerSnaps543222 ! I am so, so sorry to hear this. :anguished:

I’ll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and your family.

3 Likes

oh my gosh - oh no

I am so so sorry, Jenny.
Hugs and prayers.

I’m so sorry.

3 Likes

Does anyone recognize this place. That’s my baby brother.

11 Likes

Aw, Jenny, this is so sad to hear. Having just lost my little sister a couple of months ago, I know that nothing we say will take the pain away, but we are all here for you as you go through this difficult time of grieving.

My gut tells me this is Disneyland as opposed to MK because of the New Orleans Square architecture in the back ground and the style of the railings on the river boat. But I could be wrong. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

You are correct. You can see haunted mansion on the edge of one of em

2 Likes

Also, yes. There are no words to say or that I can offer in return and for that I’m sorry Jeff. I want him back more than anything. One more hug. One more I love you and I know you feel the same. No words can take that pain away. But I do appreciate them all the same. So I’m very sorry for your loss too. My heart and thoughts are with you as well.

10 Likes

But this one….

11 Likes

I’m so very sorry for your loss and for your grief.

4 Likes

Love these photos. I’m so terribly sorry.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss Jenny. Sending hugs.

3 Likes

Oh Jenny. I’m so sorry for the loss of your brother.

2 Likes

I am so so sorry.

2 Likes