@OBNurseNH have a great week :blush:

17 Likes

Also

third park of the trip and I finally see gold thingys

Ducks waiting to be fed

And quite possibly the coolest place in AK

15 Likes

Aww she looks so good today!!!

There’s a great bench in there just before the waterfall tunnel!!

6 Likes

Love the ducks!!

3 Likes

Love benches tho we’re about to quit the comfy chairs at this table for a train ride.

6 Likes

Tigger was the animation star - my fav from years ago. :blush:

Very great animator name of Don.

Also had a lovely conversation with Jensen at the Wildlife badge place. If it were less humid we might have tried for some badges.

5 Likes

Another view from a bench

15 Likes

another amazing bench view :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Palapas perhaps?

Upside down

And right side up?

14 Likes

Love this! Enjoy all the benches with cold drinks!

4 Likes

50 years! :heart_eyes: Wow! That is a lot of love, dedication, patience, forgiveness, deference… Congratulations!

5 Likes

That is an amazing presentation of the dessert! Of course the restaurant manager and chef were excited. I’m sure it was a great honor for them. Not too many people would make it to WDW to celebrate their 50th anniversary, especially in the summer. May you have many more anniversary celebrations!

DH and I are only at 28. We have a long way to go!

5 Likes

I like your touring method. Wise. Thoughtful. Restful – yet adventurous. I’m taking notes. :black_nib:

10 Likes

And hakuna matata !

4 Likes

Believe me - you’ll wonder where the time went.

I remember in my very early twenties and wondering how do you manage enough day in and day outs to get to 50 years old - let alone 50 years married. And it’s still a wonder tho I think time does fly if you keep busy. :blush:

Keep up the good work!

6 Likes

Today’s firsts were DH’s first time on FoP - he was blown away. Says Soarin can’t hold a candle to FoP. He’s only seen the original Soarin. I hope he remembers FoP well enough to chat with his doctor in 2 months.
Also first to do the animation drawing. Serendipity: we were resting on a rock [ledge] conveniently low when the macaws started their flight. :heart_eyes:

My first was the tunnel behind the waterfall and finally seeing those gold statues. I’m not keeping track tho.

Oh and we saw several kites from our favorite lunch spot - first mobile order too. Luckily got a new phone last week. The most amazing thing about those kites are the line operators riding backwards in tight turns!

And really, pigs do fly.

12 Likes

If you’re still in AK, my DS Woodrow (a.k.a., “Woody”) is a custodian. He’s near the cotton-topped tamarins on Discovery Island this afternoon/evening.

9 Likes

Aww - this is the one you posted about, right? We were wondering if we’d be near him. “Your mom posted your picture” (the kid would be so unhappy!)

We’re trying to get to supper. We left AK later than anticipated. I modified our ADR to 55 min later. Confirmed. Sitting at the bus stop I got the “you can check in now” alert at 20 min prior! ADR was back to original time.

Called Disney dining because I didn’t want to be charged. She said it’s OK, just show up anyway. I said, an hour late? She said you won’t be charged and they’ll seat you.

Disney IT.

We are at AK another day, in the evening. I think Wednesday or Thursday.

5 Likes

Do resorts accept Amazon deliveries?

2 Likes