We're just here for the benches

View from one of our benches today. :blush:

22 Likes

Are you going to tell us where the bench located? :nerd_face:. A lover of benches wants to know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Adventureland opposite Sunshine Terrace looking toward Swiss Family Treehouse.

It was a rock ledge-ish seat but shaded. The Lava thing was delicious.:blush:

13 Likes

Thank you

Lava you float is my favorite…. With extra pop rocks :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I only got the normal amount of rocks. They were fun. The kid shared a potsticker and that was good too.

Only had a couple things on this morning’s list - activate tickets and these two things

And the Lava you float. :blush:

28 Likes

Congratulations on your 50th anniversary! :tada:

8 Likes

Thank you! DH was 36 when we got married - never ever expected to have 50 years with him. He’s the poster person for accident prone. :blush:

15 Likes

Wow, 50 years is a big achievement, congrats!

7 Likes

I misunderstood the pin. Congrats! Did you get married at Disney?

5 Likes

Congrats on your anniversary!

6 Likes

Wow 50 years!!! What an accomplishment. We are at 33 years so hoping to catch up.

11 Likes

No
Disney World wasn’t really on our radar.

Kinda last minute I got leave, flew to Norfolk from Great Lakes and we got married at some office by a Marriage Commissioner named Harvey Schifflet. Or at least that’s how we joked about it. Like someday we’ll make it official. And then we went camping for a week in western Virginia with rec/morale gear.

Coulda gone to Fort Wilderness !!!

7 Likes

One item not checked off - the Minnie bench.

She’s not here. DH says this is where she’s been and he’d know.

10 Likes

Congratulations @janamelia :heart:

5 Likes

Happy 50th anniversary! That’s amazing! Hope you have a great time celebrating in WDW!

6 Likes

You know those whiny folks who take your requested room from you cause they’re not easily satisfied and they’re already at the resort?

That was us today. My request was “near a bus stop”. We got Grandstand 900 bldg. :confounded: (my feet)

Went to front desk and requested the Paddock bldg right across from the Carousel bus stop. That’s where we are. :blush:

Somebody else was asking when their room was ready - the two CMs had flip flopped the two rooms. The other person got the Grandstand room.

Just a little slower and I’d have missed out.

And I’m pretty slow.

And we’ve already stopped in the middle of the walkway more than once. I should get another button - yep I’m that annoying person. :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

So far we’re doing great! Thanks!

5 Likes

Here she is

16 Likes

I had no idea we’d overlap!

2 Likes

Congrats!! Funny, because my DH and I were just talking about how old we’d be for our 50th anniversary. We’ll be in our 80s. Woah. :exploding_head:

I hope you’re having the most fun!

10 Likes