We're just here for the benches

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s when the benches look good. :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you! We’re back at MK later in the week.

We’ll be sure to look for her. :blush:

5 Likes

Sorry to confuse, this was from a few weeks ago. I wish i was there now, you guys loom like you are having such a good time.

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @janamelia! :blush:
Hope you are enjoying your trip. Is it just you and DH?

5 Likes

Nope the kid is here with a robotics friend.

The kid has a karate tournament on the weekend at Coronado Springs.

The friend came with so that they can walk at the speed of light - I mean normally.:blush:

7 Likes

low expectations

And we love chatting people up :blush:

7 Likes

Waiting for chow.

No fancy drinks tho.

15 Likes

Coral Reef?

3 Likes

Yup

We chose wisely

Clam chowdah and Ceasar salad. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

yum, and an awesome view

4 Likes

While debating which desserts to split, this got brought to us along with two plastic Disney 50th glasses. The restaurant manager and chef were excited to present this amazing creation.

All good and I felt as tho I was rolling away from the restaurant. Too stuffed.

DH and I had the Key Lime Tart to ourselves, the kids mostly ate the layered cake, saying the gummy sharks were too sweet. DH liked them - I liked the shark cookie. I don’t think anyone ate the white chocolate Celebration thingy.

20 Likes

Interesting. Just a few days ago TP had a blog about eating here, including this same dessert. Different people, different likes/dislikes. I’m glad you had a good time!

4 Likes

We did. We also had worse than lackluster in 2020 when we ate at Yak and Yeti. A member of our group has a dairy sensitivity which was on our reservation and we told our server. She indicated she understood. Still we were leaving the park soon after leaving the restaurant because of dairy in the food. It’s difficult to review food/ restaurants.

Coral Reef was a must do for several visits. Then we left it off for awhile. We did a walk up to Coral Reef in December 2020 when Sunshine Seasons was too difficult to get into. Mobile order wasn’t working on our phones inside and we were told we had to mobile order.

Had a great time, so tried it this year. The restaurant was back to being noisy. I will say the chowder smelled delicious and tasted heavenly. My salad could have had a little less dressing but it was good. The key lime was good tho I scraped off the white stuff. :blush:

Both times we’ve had great servers. It’s all so people dependent.

10 Likes

I’ve only eaten there once, about Dec 1989. I sure don’t remember much about the food - I was probably focused on DS4 at the time. I am really glad that this time worked out for you.

2 Likes

First bench of the morning.

Fyi - by 6:30 an Epcot bus and a Studios bus had both been and gone.

15 Likes

Where are you staying?

2 Likes

Saratoga Springs

6 Likes

On bus to AK currently

4 Likes

It looks like a slightly cooler forecast for you than our Friday. Enjoy your day!!

3 Likes