We'll do it live... WE'LL DO IT LIVE! DO IT LIVE... Trip report?

We’re on our way to WDW from Bradenton(visiting in-laws) right now. The weather is absolutely BEAUTIFUL down here right now😍. 86 and sunny. Coming from NC and the 30s, we are in heaven. I’m going to do a Kind-of live trip report. It will probably be short on words and details, but I’ll share anything interesting that we run into. I’ll also try to give feedback on any add-ons that we do. A quick break-down of trip deets:
8 folks: DH, DS8, DD10, DD5, Sis, BIL, DN
Staying in a 2BR Lock-off @ Boardwalk Villas on rented points(we usually stay WL, but wanted to try something different.
We are doing MK DAH tonight, and then we’ll probably split up a bit as a group for the rest of the week.
Ok…This will be my last wordy post. We’ve got about 1 more hour to drive before​:tada::fairy:!

15 Likes

I just got our room ready text, and actually received the exact room that I requested through TP! I honestly didn’t expect to get it, as BWV didn’t seem to have a very good track record for granting requests. No clown pool + DHS fireworks view= one very happy me🙂.

8 Likes

With the 2 BR Lock-off, we ended up with 3 balconies. I am not mad at this view…

10 Likes

Better pic…

14 Likes

nice! what room?

1 Like

5087/5089

1 Like

Hilarious title :joy:

2 Likes

I’m impressed that you got it😉

2 Likes

Have fun!!!

1 Like

6 Likes

6 Likes

Looks so nice! Excited to follow along!

2 Likes

How has nobody used this title before? It’s genius!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Y’all, MK is a zoo right now :grimacing: We’re not too stressed about it, though. We’re FP-ing PP right now, and HM after. I made a 7DMT FP that I had to cancel because it was too early to get there through the mass, but hopefully we will catch it in DAH…

1 Like

Your pictures are fabulous.

2 Likes

Thank you! I am actually a pretty bad photographer, so I’m lucky that there is just inherently pretty stuff to take pictures of here.

3 Likes

Aaaaaand, no longer a zoo.

5 Likes

13 Likes

After 11 hours in the car with DH yesterday, this is totally where he belongs.

9 Likes