We'll do it live... WE'LL DO IT LIVE! DO IT LIVE... Trip report?

DAH at MK was absolutely the best :moneybag: that I have ever spent at Disney. We made up for missing that 7DMT FP, and then some.

4 Likes

That is a beautiful pic of castle. Thanks for taking the time. No trip planned so these make it a little easier.

2 Likes

I am so happy to see you post this. It’s nice to know MK was a complete zoo during regular hours and DAH was still worth it. Have a DAH ticket already for a date in March that MK is predicted as a 10 CL. This gives me hope!

2 Likes

Recap from last night:
Arrived at 7.
-PP FP
-Watched a bit of fireworks

• HM FP
  • POTC
  • ice cream bars/popcorn
  • JC
  • SFR Treehouse
  • Buzz
  • Space Mountain x2
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Teacups
  • Dumbo
  • 7DMTx2
  • Carousel
  • IASW
  • PP
    Everything was walk-on🙂
8 Likes

It was Aaaaamazing! I feel like we can relax and tour at our own pace today at MK because we got so much “done”. I worried about the kids making it, but they were troopers. We did have a couple pass out on the bus, though.

2 Likes

I love, love, love photo trip reports! Thanks for taking us along!

3 Likes

Lunch at Tony’s for the parade package. Food was…OK. I avoided the pasta based on reviews, and got the steak. Food was mediocre, but the service was,actually, excellent. We also had a lovely view through the windows, and saw the move it shake it come through as we’re having dessert.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Festival of Fantasy parade package probs not worth it IMHO. Similar seating spots were available nearby w/o the reserved spot right up until the parade.

2 Likes

Different experience for us. We loved it. Could not have a better spot than this:

4 Likes

I noticed this in January when I was there. I think it depends largely on crowd level, and what your group consists of. For our trip in October, I would not have wanted to camp out for more than 20-30 minutes with DD1, DS3, and DS4. So even if the crowds had been light then, I think I still would have preferred the VIP option

1 Like

This is exactly how I felt when we went in September but I’m wondering how I will feel on our next trip in June. Do you feel MK was crowded today. I’ll try to remember to check the crowd Calendar but wondering your personal thoughts.

1 Like

Touring plans had today listed as a 6. It was probably pretty accurate. No where near as busy as yesterday.

We did enjoy the spot ! I’m just not sure the lunch at Tony’s was worth it :grimacing: You are probably correct about crowd levels, though. 8-10, and it probably would have been a godsend!

2 Likes

Just for an opposing opinion in case others are interested in Tony’s - we all liked the food. It wasn’t remarkable, but it wasn’t bad either. I had read a bunch of bad reviews beforehand though, so maybe my expectations were low going in. The one thing I did NOT like about the dining package was the amount of food. It was WAY too much for us. If I remember right, everyone gets an appetizer, entree, and dessert. We were 4 adults and 2 kids. So much uneaten food was left on the table…

2 Likes

Absolutely agree with ALL of the second half of that statement. I can’t imagine even looking at all of that food in the Florida summer. I’m sure @Randall1028 could handle it, though​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

DD was not feeling goofy

6 Likes

Pretty sure the plaza’s not going to stay like this,but we are too tired to do anything else.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Earlier: These animatronics are getting crazy realistic :roll_eyes:

4 Likes