We Don’t Talk About Rope Drop, No, No. A UOR and Disney Spring Break Trip Report

Have a great trip! If anyone can navigate the crowds in what’s probably going to be a very busy week, it’s you. :grinning:

4 Likes

Landed. That was seriously the most turbulent flight I’ve ever been on. :nauseated_face:
And this is Lizzy during it.

29 Likes

So sweet. Thank you. I think the thing that will save us is that none of us will be mad if we miss some rides. The exceptions will be VC since neither child has ridden it and Remy.

9 Likes

Crazy me would see this as a prime opportunity for some early morning solo park time!!!

15 Likes

I’m just realizing you need two more naughty dogs: Tango and Foxtrot

14 Likes

Oh believe me I have considered it.

3 Likes

Hmmm. This doesn’t look like MCO. :upside_down_face:

22 Likes

How about these?

26 Likes

So we flew into Tampa. Round trip tickets to MCO from Nashville were $1000 per person.
We actually saved $900 by flying to Tampa AND renting a car (and that was just for Robert and me). Crazy. I can survive I4 for that cost difference.

21 Likes

Are they named properly? If not, are you willing to change their names?

4 Likes

One does have an F name.
Oh that sounds bad.

10 Likes

Why do I feel like you are talking about me :grimacing: and I thought we were partners in crime when it came to burning the candle at both ends, proving to all that we have more energy and stamina than our kids :joy:

It is but worth it to spend time with the kids :heart:

We had the crazy parking problems when I took Matty to DC for February break. All of NE leaves that week!

Ben survived the crowds. I know you will too!

We are the same kind of crazy! I’m sensing a rebellion rising against me in the Fab 5 You made need to come along and save me. I know @Shanneepantslovesdisney is with me on getting up early but sadly, she has a busy life and can’t always come.

I like that picture of your DH with the dogs :heart::heart::heart:

Have a fabulous time!! You’re going to be a Genie expert by the time you are done. So jealous you are staying at Riviera!! I’m going to try my very best to keep up although I know how quickly your trip reports go so I may need more luck keeping up than you do with the crowds :joy:

16 Likes

Sea turtles!!

17 Likes

I’m just excited that everyone is now old enough to be responsible for getting themselves to the rest of the group when they are ready, if they can’t be ready on time! :smiley:

9 Likes

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

So true!!

3 Likes

Amen. That makes all the difference.

3 Likes

Sorry the flight was so rough. That’s a great saving! I’m too scared to drive from Tampa or Sanford, so our flights are always expensive.

2 Likes

Why should this TR be any different than any that have come before?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl: :sunglasses:
Have a wonderful trip!!! Looking forward to following along.

8 Likes

I can understand that. I’ve never driven in the UK. I’ve always made DH do it.

2 Likes

Driving from Sanford would be way less stressful than Tampa. AND you don’t have to get on I-4 for either drive. I avoid I-4 like the plague (covid :laughing:).

6 Likes