We Don’t Talk About Rope Drop, No, No. A UOR and Disney Spring Break Trip Report

Yep :frowning_face: How deep of water did you have to fade through? I’m wondering if Universal has better drainage than Disney. That was absolute craziness Monday night.

3 Likes

It didn’t get that bad here compared to what I saw from pictures at Disney from earlier this week. Still lots of puddles.

2 Likes

Now the kids are eating leftovers pizza, donuts and energy drinks in the lounge area. Such a healthy lunch. :joy:

16 Likes

Oh good I see sweatshirts bc

2 Likes

Oh yes. We have sweatshirts and long pants. I saw the cold predicted temperatures before we left. :cold_face:

7 Likes

Looks like the storm attracted the whole state of Florida to the Hippogriff line for some reason. :rofl:

16 Likes

Oi!

Thanks for tagging me as I missed this report! I need to catch up stat!

Yes, I was genuinely terrified but kept forcing myself on (sorry to all the people who’s ears I screamed into or who’s laps I tried to curl into)!

I still get nervous, but I’d rate it as just above a normal roller coaster anticipation now. I’ve made it a game, mentally, for me now. It takes time and determination. But only you can know if it’s worth it. I’ll be your ride buddy whenever you need :orange_heart:

7 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

2 Likes

Will you be my ride buddy on VC? I need someone who will scream as much as me.

6 Likes

@LoveBug53
Look what I found!

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

HRH is under construction.

8 Likes

IKR?
(sentence).

1 Like

Pretty trees :heart:

4 Likes

TWSS

9 Likes

they’re great, and i love that they’re having fun in the rain, even if toddler style!

5 Likes

Has the I4 really gotten that bad? We used it a few times during the 6 months we were in Tampa for work and it wasn’t horrible that I remember. I was waaaay more traumatized by Fort Lauderdale’s 45 mph drivers and 120 mph drivers sharing the same roadway.

3 Likes

Well played.

5 Likes

The trees are pretty. The scaffolding not so much.

3 Likes