We Don’t Talk About Rope Drop, No, No. A UOR and Disney Spring Break Trip Report

But it looks so fitting behind, I guess, hogs Meade?

3 Likes

Ohhh. Got it. Well, you’ll just to wait until our next trip. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes, Hogsmeade. It is fitting.

So we made to London but it was raining. Weird.

19 Likes

We weren’t so fine. Pictures to come soon.

1 Like

:grimacing:

1 Like

We ducked into the Leaky Cauldron for some breakfast. The kids needed some English bacon (ok so did I) and butterbeer.

18 Likes

It’s been extended

2 Likes

I do love Diagon Alley.

We thought about riding Gringotts but then decided to head back to the hotel before the really bad part of the storm hit. Bad idea. It hit. We were stuck in it. We had ponchos but with the crazy wind and rain going sideways they didn’t help a lot (neither would have an umbrella honestly @JustKeepSmiling).

Apparently I brought toddlers in the trip who felt the need to splash in the puddles.

35 Likes

We braved the rain and walked back to the hotel. They very kindly are letting us check out at noon. So now we’re drying off. Lizzy is napping and Robert is playing VR (yes, he travels with his Oculus).
I’m hoping by noon the weather is looking better.

8 Likes

Ugh sorry you got stuck in the rain. I do love that they are playing in the puddles though :heart: Lizzy’s shoes are going to dry much better than Roberts though :grimacing: I hope he brought more than one pair and with this weather, more than two!

6 Likes

Lizzy is wearing her waterproof Birks but Robert had tennis shoes. I insisted he pack a second pair because he usually refuses. Luckily he did this time. I didn’t splash in puddles and my shoes were soaked too.

7 Likes

This attraction. Is free at UOR? Chapek is charging $79/pp

13 Likes

:rofl:

Tornado watch now extended to 1 pm. Ugh.

1 Like

Puddle splashing is free for those staying onsite. Offsite guests must pay.

11 Likes

Ohhh. Well at least there’s SOME advantage to on-site over there :rofl:

5 Likes

There is but with some the hotels being $700 a night right now I’m not sure puddle splashing is worth it.

3 Likes

It’s more than you get with your $700/nt WDW hotel :laughing:

Ooh I sound bitter today…

10 Likes

:joy:
Although I guess I’m lucky that I’ve never paid that for a Disney hotel. And it’s the reason we only did one night at UOR.

4 Likes