We Don’t Talk About Rope Drop, No, No. A UOR and Disney Spring Break Trip Report

We all took power naps and then headed back to the park. The goal is to do VC and Hagrids before park closing at 8. Not sure it’s happening.

18 Likes

13 Likes

Let’s do this!!

21 Likes

DD is 21 and does.

1 Like

Honestly a lot of the nurses I work with do too and they are in their 20s and 30s.

2 Likes

Getting close!

14 Likes

This is what I’m riding. :grinning:

18 Likes

@Jeff_AZ The wallet is gone! :joy:

12 Likes

Just a little different. :joy:

5 Likes

We waited 55 minutes for VC which wasn’t bad considering most of the day it was posted 90 minutes.
I forgot just how crazy intense that ride it. It didn’t help it was dark and we sat in the back. Robert loved it. Can’t stop talking about it. He wanted to ride again immediately but Lizzy and I didn’t want to.

We survived!!

22 Likes

So we headed here for some butterbeer.

18 Likes

The only time I’ve ridden VC it was dark too. I had a sore throat from screaming. Intense is an understatement! My friend wanted to go again but we didn’t make it back. Once was enough for me. I could probably ride once a trip and that’s it.

7 Likes

Do you have time for Hagrid?

3 Likes

So true.

My heart rate was 145 at the end. Lizzy’s was 150. Robert’s was 100. :joy:

10 Likes

Same! I think I am getting too old for that kind of thrill. :rofl: I’ll stick to Slinky Dog Dash.

6 Likes

You are so wise. We jumped in line a few minutes before 8 (park closing). It’s posted 90 minutes but I don’t think it’s true.

4 Likes

Same. Robert says tomorrow he is going to ride over and over. He may be doing that solo. :joy:

7 Likes

This looks quite different at night.

12 Likes

I know, right?

1 Like

I’m so intrigued now.