We Don’t Talk About Rope Drop, No, No. A UOR and Disney Spring Break Trip Report

Hagrids ended up being a 45 minute wait. So not bad. That ride is so fun in the dark!!

12 Likes

The park was closed of course when we got off the night but I was able to get some nighttime castle photos.

19 Likes

New phone? iPhone 13 pro?

3 Likes

Yes. Birthday gift!!

4 Likes

Hogsmeade at night.

13 Likes

Hope you love it, I am so glad I upgraded to it in January. The difference between the 11pro and the 13pro in the night pictures is huge.

2 Likes

I’m seeing that and I haven’t even played around with any settings.

3 Likes

Yep, no work needed to make fabulous pictures. I will likely never drag my DSLR anywhere again.

2 Likes

I took mine to Hawaii last year and barely used it.

1 Like

Oh boy - what’s the name of WDW’s Enchantment theme song again? :smile:

6 Likes

We walked back to the HRH.

We had planned to shower and go to bed but then we went to get some drinks and ended up with pizza from the QS. The pizza was so good. And now for dessert.

That photo doesn’t make it look appealing but it’s so good.

12 Likes

Oh and the pizza was accompanied by strawberry margaritas. So we did find drinks.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wherever you go you can have it
’cause you are the magic

6 Likes

If “you are the magic” and the magic is in the hole… are we all…

9 Likes

:flushed:

2 Likes

And this is what we are missing at home.

12 Likes

In defiance to the trip report title, we talked about RD. We’re on a boat and headed to IOA. We won’t exactly make RD but close.

24 Likes

Can’t wait to see all of those shirts! Loving the coordination already!

3 Likes

I’ll get a better picture of them. It will be our only day of real coordination.

3 Likes

This is what we did first thing. So crazy.

I will admit it’s less scary in the daytime. I wasn’t convinced the whole time that I was going to die. Lizzy loved it today so she and Robert are back in line. I just couldn’t handle rising back to back.

18 Likes