We Didn’t Listen. The Fab Four vs the Universe

We were at they too. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Which is why I would die if I moved back to MN now.

6 Likes

I didn’t know about the feet warmers.

3 Likes

As a Texan 50 is cold especially in the evening. However, it’s actually hot for a long run and when I lived in NC the first week it got up into the 50s after an actual winter season (we don’t have that in Austin) I could wear shorts and T-shirts. Temperature is definitely relative.

9 Likes

Fun!! Well, actually it wasn’t terribly fun in that weather.

3 Likes

He made that up. Anyone can hashtag anything :rofl:.

I call thin gloves/mittens fake. I grew up in MN. Disney sells fake mittens. Unless you go to Canada :smirk:

7 Likes

Agree.

3 Likes

We watched Harmonious tonight from the UK. It was strange not being able to see inside the Stargate, but for once I watched the fireworks instead of whatever was going on in the stargate.

After Remy we rode Frozen and then Test Track. I have included proof that I don’t always take a good selfie.

25 Likes

@JustKeepSmiling and I built the most efficient car of the day at TT!!!

17 Likes

In Spokane, they only open warming shelters if it is forecasted to be less than 32 degrees AND the normal shelters are at 90 percent capacity. Believe it or not, there are a lot of homeless in Spokane (I would be headed to San Diego personally). Those are some hardy peeps!

6 Likes

I really liked our view.

5 Likes

22 Likes

They made me park in BFE today, see our car way out there in the distance? No, not the one you can easily see. Look even further, way out there by the main road.

Poor Julianne couldn’t make it, so we stuck her in here

We were one of the last cars to leave

It’s now 12:30am and these crazy girls want to go to breakfast at 8am. Good night!

28 Likes

Yeah but our car won!!!

4 Likes

I liked our Harmonious view. Not being in line with the stargate allowed me to see different things. We had no one in front of us and only staked our spot 30mins ahead. I didn’t feel crammed in.

7 Likes

I’m not the type that easily longs to be somewhere just from photos or videos, but for some reason all those night time photos really make me want to be at WDW!

7 Likes

Same!

5 Likes

Look what I found in the Bible in my room this morning.

If you are still here @wesmom I got your note.

37 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: where’s the picture?!

2 Likes

Oops not fully awake yet. Thanks I put it in.

3 Likes