We Didn’t Listen. The Fab Four vs the Universe

I have been tasked with starting this trip report. It’s been a dramatic few weeks leading up to this trip. Planning actually began in September when we were on the Fab Five trip. It was challenging balancing very busy schedules and the desire to attend FARTS (why is it only 6 weeks?!?). We picked the week of January 17th as somewhat doable for @JustKeepSmiling @Julianne_fki @Wahoohokie and myself. @Shanneepantslovesdisney is on baby watch and she and her shenanigans will be very much missed.

I will let the others explain the drama for them leading up to this trip. It involves schedules. family, and, of course, stupid Covid.:rage:

For me the oh shit moment happened when I saw the weather forecast predicting up to seven inches of snow for the Nashville area Saturday and Sunday. I knew there was no way if we got that kind of snow I would ever be able to make a 6 AM Monday morning flight. The only way for it to work would be for me to take a Saturday flight. That would mean missing my DS’s robotics competition though. It was a truly tough decision. But my DS understood and I switched my flight. I then scrambled to find hotel reservations. I managed to use some DVC points. Unfortunately, the first two nights are at two different locations.

The rest of fabulous group made some adjustments and are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Let the fun begin!! Thank you wonderful women for doing that!!

44 Likes

Yes! I’m caught up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

24 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Yay @Dreamer! Have a great trip.

Safe travels to @Wahoohokie , @JustKeepSmiling and @Julianne_fki.

All the best on baby watch @Shanneepantslovesdisney :baby::crossed_fingers:t2::yellow_heart:

12 Likes

YAY! Give me all the insider-FARTS info!!! And have a wonderful time!! (Most importantly :joy:)

8 Likes

I’m so impressed with y’all for making it happen

7 Likes

Awesome!! It will be slow to start since I’m the only one here.

6 Likes

Well you already have 7 posts after less than a minute, so I don’t believe you!

5 Likes

Thank you. It needs to be. The stress of the past few weeks needs to be forgotten.

7 Likes

Have a great time ladies!

6 Likes

We had so much fun at FARTS last year so we’re hoping for the same.

7 Likes

Sorry for all of the drama, weather, and of course stupid Covid.
Can’t wait to follow along! Enjoy your magical days in the World!

5 Likes

I am solo at EPCOT all day tomorrow. Have ADRs for TWO (and there is only me) at Ale & Compass for breakfast, Space 220 Lounge for lunch, and Le Cellier for dinner.

More than happy to share a seat at any of them if you are interested. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

It took a lot of effort.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Yay, although I like the name Shenanigan sisters as a alternative. Glad all will be joining you tomorrow. Enjoy your solo night

8 Likes

I know the craziness will be worth it!

3 Likes

Every single one of those is tempting.

6 Likes

I do too. Can thread titles be edited?

4 Likes