We Didn’t Listen. The Fab Four vs the Universe

I think they can be!

3 Likes

Depending on arrivals we can add a third if necessary.

4 Likes

Woohoo! The dog brought in another trip report! (Hope he’s recovering well. :joy:)

Have a great trip!

11 Likes

My flight landed at 5:10. I flew Southwest so I was in terminal A. I was easily able to grab my luggage and head over to terminal B. Late last night I made a reservation for Mears Connect. I was never a huge fan of MDE (blasphemy I know). But I figured I was alone and had no plans for the evening so I decided to try it. Wow! It was such a breeze. I scanned the barcode they sent me, walked right up to a bus and as soon as I sat down the bus left. I’m staying at Saratoga Springs and it was the second stop. I was in my room by 6:25.

The sun was setting on my way to Disney.

My really crappy photo of making it onto the property!

27 Likes

He’s rather pathetic.

22 Likes

What time is A&C? I’m a huge breakfast person.

7 Likes

Hey that sounds like my kind of trip!

3 Likes

Tonight I’m staying in a studio at Saratoga Springs. Because that’s what was available. It’s been years since I’ve stayed here but the renovation is nice.

27 Likes

Yours would involve 7 more changes over 6 nights. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Early… 7:50am

So I can rope drop EPCOT.

2 Likes

I’m really happy with the remodel there, especially since it’s a home resort for me. I do wish it wasn’t so bland and that their was still a table and chairs. It’s kinda weird just having that bench against the wall opposite the bed.

4 Likes

:rofl: hey you’re on your way there with 3 in 3 nights!

2 Likes

I’m debating what to do. I know that this upcoming trip is going to be crazy busy and so much fun. I’m rather tired. On the bus I made a reservation for MK but I just looked at the crowd level and it’s a level 10. I’m not sure I’m feeling that.
I told myself I was going to relax at the resort and maybe enjoy a drink and some hot tub time.

14 Likes

Ohhh. Makes sense. I need to sleep to gear up for the week.

4 Likes

True. And the bench is rather small for the space.

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t need to go to a park. I don’t need to go to a park.

12 Likes

FYI the coffee table lid lifts up and toward the couch to act as a table in case you need it. Still it would have been nice to have a little bistro table where the bench is.

3 Likes

You’re looking in the wrong place for support on this chant :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

I think you should show this ice/snow storm who is boss and get in some hot tub time.

5 Likes