We Can Go the Distance. Road Tripping to Disney

Pringles is also another good call. That usually finds it’s way to my Floorboard O’ SnackySnacks

I wouldn’t have gone with Twizzlers as they get stuck in my teeth and DH gets grossed out if I pick at them. “Blah blah germs blah blah sick blah blah gross blah blah blah.”

He’s only allowed in the car because he finally acquiesced that whomever drives gets to pick the music. He got all spazzy when I tried to climb out of the car to sit on the trunk because he wouldn’t change the channel from that elevator noise he calls music. (don’t do this at home kids)

8 Likes

We have a new popcorn shop in town. They have at least 25 flavors. So yummy.

7 Likes

Yuck. We have the same sadly.

2 Likes

Headed to Disney.
Sorry we aren’t Mountain Dew fans. We do have Diet Coke.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I don’t think I’ve ever been in a popcorn shop

3 Likes

Agree!!

14 Likes

6 Likes

Nice snack selection!

1 Like

Leaving an hour late. Now it’s rush hour traffic in Nashville. But the trip has started!!

36 Likes

Is Lizzy already trying to go to sleep?

8 Likes

Yay for officially being on vacation!

3 Likes

Fun! Last trip had two kids. This one has three, right? Someone couldn’t come on the spring break one?

2 Likes

Yes :grinning:

2 Likes

I can finish a can of Pringles in the 40 minute drive home from work…

8 Likes

Following along, but I fear by the time I wake up tomorrow I’ll be 100+ posts behind…

10 Likes

Have all the Adventurous fun!

3 Likes

Sorry to break into @Dreamer s thread but since you’re here @DumboRunner i wanted to tell you I saw a Loungefly yesterday that made me think of you:

You’re welcome.

8 Likes

We are thinking about road tripping it to Disney too, but our drive will be over 15 hours! :flushed::crazy_face:

6 Likes

We used to do 21!
Now we do 8… er… 14?

4 Likes

The shop is pretty amazing. They have samples. :yum:

2 Likes