We Can Go the Distance. Road Tripping to Disney

I’ll wave when we get to GA. I think that’s the closest we will be to you.
I hope that’s a once in a lifetime event.

4 Likes

Thanks!

Thanks. We will be there through June 4. Let me know if you’ll be at the parks anytime between now and then.

1 Like

Be prepared if you read it. It’s scary but it did show how fabulous her family is even in the face of adversity.

2 Likes

We won’t arrive until tomorrow. Are you Saturday?

We hope to make it to Quebec next summer.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of driving!!

Maybe she’ll be tired of traveling by then and will agree to shipping it.

3 Likes

Let’s hope this is a fun one!!

1 Like

Awful heat or awful rain?

Thanks. The weather has been wild today hasn’t it?

1 Like

Yes it has! 15 minutes ago out the window of our office building it was a monsoon. Now it looks lovely! Hopefully the storms have moved north of us and won’t impact your route :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Bubblez I am much more prepared snack wise this trip. I know it’s not Mountain Dew and pork rinds but does this work?

27 Likes

I think we just drove through that monsoon. :joy:

4 Likes

TWIZZLERS!!!

I know you didn’t ask me but - that works :smiley:

7 Likes

I figured you would approve.

3 Likes

Sorry about that! :joy: . Nice snack selection, those popcorn flavors look super tasty.

2 Likes

Rain :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

It’s a nice balance of salty and sweet with a surprise, but always welcome, addition of Cheddar.

I approve.

Does the car even start for a road trip without a Mountain Dew? I didn’t know that was possible.

I’m shook.

Also…where are we going? I’m late to the TR! Need to back this truck up, pretend my chai latte is a Mountain Dew and start from the beginning.

(Thanks for tagging me, I’m only just popping my head in for brief bits right now and I probably would have missed this!)

14 Likes

We had Twizzlers on our tour of the Midwest.

I am a huge fan.

They must be strawberry and not that rip a cord off crap.

The only improvement I can see possible is a tube of Pringles. Perfect road trip food as it isn’t in a bag and can’t end up crushed.

8 Likes