We are on our way! Trip report!

Me neither!

1 Like

Good morning!
Woke up at 5:30 thinking MK opened at 8- nope it’s 9!!
Caught the first but at 7:41

Now being held at Taps at 8:12

8 Likes

Taps opened at 8:13 … we got stuck behind rookies who didn’t make park reservations!

Now being held for rope drop at Adventureland

9 Likes

I hate that. Move the people having the problem off to the side - heck, have a CM set up specifically for those issues - and let the rest of us through.

9 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

Lots of hurry upping to wait this morning. I haven’t been to a true rope drop in two years!! I hope they drop before 9 am!!

2 Likes

That’s the time I would normally make my family leave for a 9am MK opening :joy: The time you got the bus I mean.

1 Like

Sitting down to a Dole whip after completing Splash Mountain

BTMR 2 times, breakfast at Sleepy Hollow

Haunted Mansion

A photo pass or two

Cooling off in Storybook Circus,
The people mover and Monsters Inc laugh floor (I’ve really missed this show!)

Crowds are super low and we haven’t waited for anything. Off to ride Pirates, shop on Main Street then Hop to AK for our yak and yeti reservation… first time, what do you get??

10 Likes

Love the Princess and the Frog magic shot with DD! You are such a cute family!

4 Likes

If they have the steak and shrimp hibachi special definitely get it! My other go to is the burger. I’ve never really been disappointed with anything there. Also the kiwi kimono drink is yummy and refreshing!

This is so wonderful for you all!

We love Y&Y. I usually get the Bkaktapur duck, but also like the coconut shrimp a lot. DS usually gets the honey chicken, and DD likes the Korean fried chicken. The burger is supposed to be fantastic. We also like the fried wontons for dessert. I am so jealous of your lunch plans! Hope you guys like it.

2 Likes

It took us 2 trips to try to get a reservation here!
I’m excited!

1 Like

We got the burger and chicken lo Mein and split it. Quite tasty! Chocolate pudding cake was delicious !

Didn’t do much here. DH and I swapped and single rode EE. Because DD7s words after riding it a year ago we’re “ I do NOT want to ride that EVER again!”
(We will see in another year or so).

Had lunch, saw the tree

Got a few magic shots

Saw questionable birds…
Uploading: 3FA21255-C340-46B0-8C00-FB9E096A7E35.jpeg…

Then saw Henry the Hippo napping (which looked so inviting…

Got to see the new baby gorilla as well as grace

We exited just in time for thunder and are headed back to the hotel for the rest of the night.
Hope the pool will open back up after the lightening passes…

11 Likes

Tree for OBNurseNH

8 Likes

Questionable birds

7 Likes

Thank you! She looks a little moody today. I think she misses me.

1 Like

I think you should escape all this hurricane madness in New England and come visit her

1 Like

I’d love to and actually have looked at a few things but I have some other plans coming up in Sept, Oct, and Nov that override the possibility of adding anything additional. Even on the cheap.

I’ll be there in January. That will work :slight_smile: In the meantime, all y’all will keep me flush with Tree and Sacred Space photos, and I will visit my local Indian restaurant for the food :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Indeed it is! Finally having one today!

1 Like

Yum!
I’m thinking I was to get some thigh high biscuits for my flight home, was it you that was able get some delivered? I can’t find chef arts on door dash/grub hub, but I swear someone mentioned it on a thread!!