4 Likes

7 Likes

113pm text that rooms are ready! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

3 Likes

What awesome service from CL!
Food looks great :yum:
Glad you’re having such a great time.

Picked between Spidey and Hulk before heading to hotel and picked Spider-Man. It’s down and Hulk wait dropped to 15. :rofl:.

#murphyslaw

Even still on in 22min.

3 Likes

Doom and Hulk just finished heading to RP!

1 Like

Y’all. What the WHAT! And they DO connect!

15 Likes

7 Likes

Your rooms are close to the lounge?

Whoa, looks like a house in there!

Wow! That shower!!!

3 Likes

I mean who is sleeping in there?

1 Like

Yes very!!

1 Like

Get this - the presidential suite itself sleeps 2. TWO. A single King. We’ve already moved a rollaway in one corner for our au pair and girls want to sleep on the huge couch so DS16 and grandma get the two queens room.

6 Likes

But who is sleeping on the bench in the shower? I mean it’s as big as a bedroom? LOL

5 Likes

Yes it’s insane. That bathroom is bigger than apartments I’ve seen. I told DH that bathroom makes me want to build a house (something I swore I’d never do) just to put that bathroom in it. DH and I took super long showers and feel like new humans. Girls are in there now having a blast (this should be an attraction listed on the resort map :rofl:) and DS called next. The next few hours are likely to be “the PS shower experience” and CL dinner. Right now no one is interested in going back to IOA. :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t be either. I’ve done that…

All DS13 wants to do is watch tv on the tv in the bathroom mirror. I bet mine would sleep in the bathroom tonight if we would let them (we will not be doing that). I could easily bunk them in our closet though. :rofl:. DH just said the only reason he’d go back to the park right now would be to dirty himself up so he could take another shower. :rofl:. #noshame

5 Likes

DH is asking how to work the bidet… that’s above my paygrade and I’m not inclined to just start pushing buttons…

3 Likes