We are nuts live trip report Dec 24/25th

Morning! Quick deets - group of 7 staying at Royal Pacific tonight and hitting IOA today and USF tomorrow with rough notes provided by you awesome folks yesterday! Ages - DH 41, me 41, Au Pair 25, Grandma 66, DS16, DD13, and DD11. Only Grandma has been to USF since HP was added, youngest 4 never been.

We stayed at an Airbnb nearby last night, currently enroute to RP to “check in” and get EP and EE. Praying room will be ready midday so we can break and not run straight through both days. :grimacing:. I’d send my usual in the car on the way photo but it’s dark. :rofl:. Pulling up to RP! :raised_hands:

10 Likes

I feel sorry for the lady at RP desk by herself with solid line to check in…apparently we aren’t the only ones with this plan.

5 Likes

what time did you get there? going to be doing this on 28th and been told earliest i can arrive is 6am?

2 Likes

Probably 5min before I posted that so say 604amish. Still have 3 parties ahead of us. Also, you can’t self park until you are checked in so DH has to wait in circle drive until I can bring him a key to use to get into self parking gate. Line at RP to check in is now almost to luggage services. There you go got first hiccups of the day/plan out of the way right away! :rofl:.

1 Like

Just kidding hubs just texted that he could self park. No idea what he was missing there but he’s parking now and heading in to join us.

2 Likes

ok so plan then is arrive 5:45 get that done then have some breakfast and walk over :slight_smile:

Good luck have a great day. Im following to learn from you :smiley:

oh let me know how Hubby got in!? asked nicely??? :wink:

He didn’t pull all the way up to the gate the first time and made assumption he had to have a room key (it’s early folks and our Airbnb had no coffee pods).

There’s a Tuk Tuk Market in lobby that has some breakfast options. We’re up!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Walked path through security 705am

4 Likes

Through turnstiles 712am

4 Likes

Showed room key at exit of Suessland for EA

4 Likes

So excited for this trip report!
Have an awesome time.

2 Likes

Following along! Other meal ideas (if park is too busy) the pool bar at RPR has good nachos for sure and other sandwiches etc. There are tables where you can sit and be served. Or Jakes or Islands at the hotel.

So tonight’s dinner is all set? I was wondering if you have lounge access.

No one ran up and got coffee/food there? Grab waters for the park?

Thanks!

Still in line at Hagrids. EA right now shows the following open: Spider-Man, Transformers, Gringotts open but says delayed, FJ, VC, Hagrids is already showing 90mim wait, Shrek, Fast and Furious, Mummy open but delayed.

1 Like

If I am remembering correctly your room might be real close to the CL lounge?

Yes! I didn’t know about all that so that’s a nice perk! Also that way if we need a break midday and room isn’t ready we have an option! Also excited that it includes drinks, dessert and breakfast and that it’s early enough to still do early access!

Walking out of Hagrids! Awesome! Debating if we go to VC or FJ

4 Likes

At VC posted wait 40min

4 Likes

Ok can we talk a minute about the text concierge thing for RP? Does everyone get this or is this a club level thing? She’s sent me all kinds of great info and said she could help with reservations so I asked her if she could get reservations anywhere or just at RP (everywhere) and she just got us a table for 7 at Mythos for 3 hours from now! :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Also they must have opened up more ressies today because I am seeing some sporadic options (not for 7) and these places were completely booked the last few days…

1 Like