We are nuts live trip report Dec 24/25th

4 Likes

Sweet!

If you were looking for one more TS place and concierge can hook you up again, I recommend Toothsome.

1 Like

Genius! Thanks on it!

If she can’t get Toothsome, we also like Cowfish.

1 Like

I did receive a text from them when I checked in to CL in September. Your room rate is including the lounge. A couple of difference between Disney and Universal CL. First, you will only have access to the lounge through tomorrow morning. Take advantage of it! Another difference is it will feed your whole group for breakfast and dinner (including beer and wine for dinner).

The dinner menu will be posted outside of the lounge.

2 Likes

Oh wow I didn’t know about dinner will definitely check that out!

VC = awesome. Time for bathroom break in HP and slowing pace. Thinking FJ or Ollivanders next…

2 Likes

Text concierge lady got us a dinner res for Toothsome tomorrow for 7 (on CHRISTMAS)!! Loving CL!!

9 Likes

Amazing! Enjoy!

Now we need some group photos :wink:

10 Likes

Didn’t have to wait long. Maybe 10min. Kids loved the show!

10 Likes

Too many wands. Of course kids want to look at every single one. Any recs for 11/13 girls and 16 boy?

Settled on HP, Wormtail and Hermoine

11 Likes

10 Likes

Hot butterbeer way better than cold. Says me. I don’t like cream soda though so it didn’t really have a chance.

6 Likes

Looks GREAT so far!
hope you continue to have a great day!

5 Likes

No EP for Grinchmas and was full well before 1030am for 1045 show but 7 more today…

So did Suess Trolley and Cat in the Hat, heading to Mythos after.

4 Likes

Had already eaten my carrots :rofl:. The peanut butter ice cream molten chocolate gooey cake thing is EPIC. No picture it was devoured too quickly.

4 Likes

6 Likes