We Are Family. A family adventure to UOR and Disney

Do it!!

Also the first book is the most juvenile and “kids” book-like to me when rereading as an adult, but if you can make it through that one the others are much better. Of course I still love the first one too, but I think reading it for the first time as a child might be part of why

12 Likes

Tavern here in Nashville had table side s’mores that were amazing. I’m still sad it closed :sob:

7 Likes
11 Likes

I am just catching up, sorry to hear this.

Uh oh, all offspring are not feeling well. You must continue on. We have had at least 4 trips that were interrupted by stomach bugs. So I guess they show up in UOR as much as WDW.

7 Likes

That’s interesting. I’m glad you enjoyed it.
I’d always heard that bread products were what let Big Fire down.
We all avoided burgers and bread sides in there.
It’s probably my favourite after toothsome.
Perhaps next time I’ll try the bread, keeping an open mind and knowing that it’s still a great restaurant even if I don’t like the bread.

5 Likes

Oh no!!! :pensive:

Wishing him a quick recovery :crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

This is the restaurant where I discovered I like old fashioneds :smiley::smiley:

7 Likes

I think you should try it :+1:t2:

I got the salmon the same as @Dreamer it was so good.

5 Likes

Just FYI I had a really delicious cherry and white chocolate mule in a copper cup in toothsome.

6 Likes

Awesome!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

He needs to do John Pennekamp coral reef park in Key Largo!

That sounds delicious!! I had a chocolate old fashioned in 2016 that was soooo good! We haven’t been back since we moved here! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Oh no oh no :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Hoping she feels better soon too :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

Samesies!! :smiley:
I had the smoked old fashioned though, not the peanut one.

6 Likes

Maybe, but I was 19 when I read it for the first time and I was hooked from the start.

Probably doesn’t say much for my mental age when I was 19 :see_no_evil::laughing:

6 Likes

I was in my late 20’s and my DD brought it home from the school library. She read it in a couple days and told me to read it too. By the 4th book we were buying 2 copies at midnight and reading together all day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Wait? He dives?! DH got certified in March and is itching to go again but I have a chronic eardrum perf so I can’t. Trying to figure out spring break next year.

Let’s have them drop us off at wdw and they can go swim with the fishies wherever :grin::grin:

10 Likes

This thread just took a dark turn :rofl:

14 Likes

Well she didn’t say sleep with the fishes so I think the husbands are safe – for now.

I hope the whole Dreamer crew is feeling better today.

7 Likes

After I posted this I realize that’s how you convinced him to wdw again… Hmmmmm

8 Likes

DS9 is about to spend 4n there at Marine Lab for his first ever sleep away experience! I’m pretty sure he will eat only Doritos and forget to wear pants.

9 Likes

Aren’t we all culpable if things escalate from this point?? :see_no_evil::laughing:

5 Likes