We Are Family. A family adventure to UOR and Disney

Oh crap. You guys might need a second room. 1 bathroom with 5 people sounds like a nightmare. I’m so sorry!

9 Likes

I believe that was Venice.

4 Likes

Please do. It’s a beautiful place. I’m trying to convince my brother to have his wedding there.

8 Likes

Luckily we move to AKL tomorrow and we actually have a one bedroom (weird for me I know) so we will have two bathrooms.

15 Likes

YOU’RE a snob :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh probably

4 Likes

I could be more precise but I’m in bed now so nope

5 Likes

A sample of the singing earlier.

9 Likes

Understand completely.

4 Likes

Lizzy says she is feeling better and wants to go to EA at IOA. :scream:
I’m guessing it will just be the two of us.

18 Likes

You are the constant! Gosh I hope the other two bounce back quickly.

6 Likes

I hope so too. Robert has been asleep since he left dinner. So no vomiting. Maybe just tired?

12 Likes

Catching up!

Sorry for Robert!

I adore the PB&J Old Fashioned at Big Fire. It’s what made me discover that I like Old Fashioned now!

Hope everyone gets a good night’s sleep and feels better tomorrow!

6 Likes

Me too! (I will in 307 days!)

Absolutely. I’m Gryffindor too. So we can be roomies. (I see the sorting hat confirmed)

DD is with the rest of you in Ravenclaw

10 Likes

Hope the kids are all on the mend. Glad Lizzy is feeling better!

I have opened my official notes for UOR tips. All of.your foodnhas looked yummy!

7 Likes

Steph, I hope the rest of you stay healthy! It’s good that Lizzy is feeling so much better. Yay for EA tomorrow!

11 Likes

I’m glad mobile order was better than January! Did they actually have a separate mobile order line this time?

5 Likes

Well unless she was actually dressing up as the character Harry Potter, rather than just in HP robes. But it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Bri were a Gryffindor, she’s brave like her mom!

5 Likes

Yay! Mules are fantastic!

6 Likes

Happy drinkers (there needs to be a tipsy version of “drunks” :rofl:) are fun!

7 Likes