We Are Family. A family adventure to UOR and Disney

In case you don’t already have the song in your head, here you go.

28 Likes

Our family vacation begins tomorrow!! It’s been just over four years since the entire family has been together at Disney. I’ve been with the kids (in various combinations) and even with just DH, but now all 5 of us are going!! It’s a bit pieced together. The kids and I leave in the morning (5:30 am flight). DH leaves tomorrow evening after work. He will also leave Orlando first, followed by the girls and finally Robert and me.

How did I get DH to join the fun? Scuba diving at Epcot. So glad it’s back.

Now here’s an even bigger shock–I’m packed. It’s 8 pm and I’m packed. I have no idea if anyone else is, but at least I’m ready. We’ll be departing at 3:15 am. :scream: First up–UOR.
I’m too lazy to to do a separate trip report for UOR. Sorry. I hope some Universal fans find the report.

Let the adventure begin!!

46 Likes

Can’t wait to follow along!

4 Likes

Thanks! Any chance you’ll be there too?

5 Likes

No, I’m missing you by less than a week this time! I just got home on Friday. DH and I take a trip every May to celebrate the end of the semester.

6 Likes

That’s too bad we just missed each other. The kids and I do tend to go right when school gets out in May too. It’s usually not crazy crowded.

6 Likes

:clap:

5 Likes

It’s like all you hyper organized people are influencing me.

9 Likes

Yes!!! :grinning:

4 Likes

So hanging out on the forum is a good thing.

7 Likes

Wohoo! I can’t wait for this TR!

6 Likes

Yay!! I’m here for this.

5 Likes

Pod people.

5 Likes

Yay!!! Have a great trip! So fun that it’s all of you together!

4 Likes

I hope it’s not a disappointment.

5 Likes

Yours never are!

8 Likes

Yay!! Thanks!

4 Likes

Apparently I’m turning into one.

5 Likes

It is great. I should clarify that we have done other family trips over the past four years. Just not Disney.

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes