Wdwtoday YouTube Video (now known as “That Thing”) Thread

Yeah no. As much as i hate this homeschooling thing there is no way I would be doing that and set my kids off to be at risk for targeting by pedos and other abusers

5 Likes

Yeah, there’s a zero percent chance of it happening. But sometimes you have to think of the bad ideas to get to the good ones. :wink:

3 Likes

OMG!!! Blast from the past. My favorite Podcast is back for a live stream.

It feels so nice to have the old gang back together again for another show. It is like they never stopped. This makes me feel so warm and cozy inside.

Loved it!

I am looking forward to future video podcasts!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not sending my kids to a school camp/boarding school.

Would this be government mandated? Because you’d have to pry my kids out of my dead hands to send them off for edukation.

3 Likes

Umm…

1 Like

That was intentional.

3 Likes

On the other hand, this isn’t that far off from what they did in London during the Battle of Britain in WWII - a lot of kids were sent off to the countryside to keep them safe from bombings. Also, the British are more accepting of boarding schools as a concept. But there’s no way it would work in America, or most places these days for that matter.

3 Likes

True.

But then I want MY kids to go to visit a professor with a lovely house with many rooms to play hide and seek.

4 Likes

Like the kind with giant wardrobes and such?

2 Likes

War Drobe. Yes.

1 Like

This week’s show:

2 Likes

Wonderful!

Watched it last night. Need to make sure we let them know to keep it up. I think they still believe only 3 people are watching!

We should also put up some side bets:

• Which city will Len be in for the show next next week?
  • How many times will we see Laurel in the reflections?
  • How long until we see Len with a Mullet?
  • Will we see Len buy and use a Flowbee on his “Bride of Frankenstein” hair?
  • What background will we see Mike Newell use next week?
  • How much longer can Annette last with only one role of toilet paper in the house? … can you spare a square…
4 Likes

Scopa tweeted it out yesterday so I tweeted today to please keep in doing it!

2 Likes

I really hope they continue! Both episodes were great. They only request I would have would be a podcast feed.

1 Like

Because you brought it up…i now have 18 rolls in the house and will now always understand why everyone wanted to “Squeeze the Charmin” early March!
So glad you are enjoying our chats

5 Likes

Welcome @AnnetteJackson to the forum! Please, please, please continue the weekly videos!

1 Like

And now… as an update on the TP situation… I have almost 80 rolls! Great friends sent some over so now… I have more than a square to share!

4 Likes

Congrats!

7 Likes

A great liner shared with me that there is another show tonight at 8:00!

4 Likes