Wdwtoday YouTube Video (now known as “That Thing”) Thread

Look at that name!

That show!

2 Likes

I guess I will up late tonight to watch that show!

Another fantastic episode!

I can’t wait for next week when we get to see them all in their Princess Outfits. :laughing:

1 Like

Oh! I wonder who their favorite Disney princesses are?

If I recall from the old show long-ago, we know for sure Scopa has a disney-crush on Bell.

1 Like

That yellow would be perfect for him!

FYI …

2 Likes

Should I be seeing this? What trouble is Mike in now?

I’m getting the same thing :frowning:

If it’s at 8 PM Eastern tonight, it’s not live yet.

1 Like

Tonight is princess outfit night?

@AnnetteJackson I was thinking about the toilet paper. Have you considered mentioning tonight that you are out of chocolate?

2 Likes

Right…Scopa…get the yellow dress out of the closet and steam out all the wrinkles!

1 Like

Haha. Not sure I need that much chocolate while stuck in the house!

2 Likes

How do I find out about “The Show” Thing… airing times/dates? I’d love to watch live and not just a recording. Thank you PrincipalTinker for intel in another thread.

I subscribed to this

I set up notifications from the MouseWorld YouTube channel. On Thursdays I have been getting an alert (it has been Thursday at 8pm).

1 Like

The pattern so far has been every Thursday at 8PM EST for an hour. Check the YouTube link about an hour or so before and you will probably see a notification that they are about to go live.

As of last night’s episode, they have been posting the phone in number. They are looking for people to live chat with them during the show.

Highlights for me from last night:

• I loved how the BELL has returned to the show. I almost forgot that they used to do that !
  • We need to get Mike Newell to a Character meal stat!
  • There used to be another person that was part of the show, but he… that shall not be named… died on a Carnival Cruise…
  • We got to see a flash of the new and improved Lines app!

you are the BEST !!!

I already looking forward to watching the video tomorrow with all the news this week.

1 Like

I always save it for the weekend!