WDW raises the price of Magicbands by $5

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I had trouble following that one too… slang… a lot of slang…

1 Like

Hubby loved the Muppets skit. I forwarded to him so thanks for the laugh.

2 Likes

Kramer

2 Likes

Yup. He is one of my all time cast faves. “You want mofongo? Papas fritas?”

1 Like

These guys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Bit of a crush on Colin

3 Likes

Big Papi is the best! Fun fact, I got to sit 2nd row behind home plate for a game during his farewell season. Unreal!

2 Likes

Wow, I actually saw this episode, the first time I watched SNL in years and years. It was the best part of the show,. If puppet violence is triggering, I would highly recommend to avoid Team America: World Police created by the same folks who make South Park.

Bringing it back around to Disney, DD16 recorded it to watch Olivia Rodrigo perform, who starred on the Disney Channel show, Bizaardvark, and now stars in the Disney+ series High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.

1 Like

Her voice is amazing! That driver’s license song is such an ear worm.

So the time with Officer Horgan, in the AL East finals? I was there. We were down by three and it was not looking good. DH and I were talking about the situation and I said, “We just need one teeny tiny little grandslam and we win!”

Bases get loaded and up comes Big Papi. SLAMS a homerun as only he can do!! Teeny tiny grandslam for the win! Radio announcer screaming “David Ortiz! David Ortiz! He’s done it again!”

Also, in case you didn’t know it, “This is our f*cking city!”

Love that big Dominican teddy bear

Ok back to the discussion at hand…
so those $5 magic band new colors are pretty fantastic, yes?? :smiley:

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaamazing!

And yes! Especially the sparkly ones!

I’d say you deserve the Sox success you’ve had after 86 years of heartbreak before that. Guessing we share a general dislike for the Yankees then. Ok now back to Magic Bands. :smile:

1 Like

That World Series Win in 2004? I will never forget that night as long as I live.

Yankees “stink” :wink:

Also, I love the new colors for the $5 magic bands!

1 Like

Same!

No they don’t. We let you win that one in 2004 because a rivalry is only fun if both teams are participating. I have to tell someone: my DS11 may have outgrown his very severe peanut allergy. Pending blood work and a food challenge, if what we think is true is true, then he’s going to his first ever Yankees game this summer. Maybe I’ll try and get him Yanks / Sox and teach him the ways of the dark side.

1 Like

Darkness never wins :wink:
But you know who does? A team that pushes each other around the dugout in a laundry bin after every home run :laughing:

1 Like

I logged in and the cheapest bands I see now are $10. :frowning:

ugh, you’re right. It probably took them a little while to update. They are all now $5 more. Well darn.

That stinks