WDW-GSC: a final hurrah

Which is your favorite? I will bring you a box as a gift

8 Likes

Her older sister Betty says hi :wave:

12 Likes

Thin Mints but only in the freezer, Samoas and Lemonades :joy:

5 Likes

How sweet! If I had to pick 1 it would have to be Tagalongs.

7 Likes

Interesting. I need to try that.

4 Likes

Literally :wink:
Tagalong is our favorite. Also Samoas @drvillarejos.

5 Likes

Yes. The lobster roll was very, very good. The filet mignon sliders were also very very good. The Mac and cheese was decent and according to DH better than the fries.

11 Likes

Duck says hi back!

6 Likes

Tagalongs and Samoas are the 2 I have to buy each year if I can find them. Dosidos and Trefoils are my next favorites.

5 Likes

Phew :face_exhaling:
Thank you for providing a few more options. Iā€™m afraid the kids just finished the very last box of Tagalongs I had :grimacing: Samoas are long goneā€¦

5 Likes

We also got desert from Sprinkles. WOW. We got red velvet and a banana. Both were delicious. The banana cupcake tasted like my momā€™s banana cake (from scratch always) and the frosting was the closest Iā€™ve tasted to my momā€™s homemade frosting. Seriously I didnā€™t understand what box cakes were until I was in college. We brought them back to our room and shared so we could have both. I would probably have wanted to try the carrot but it was sold out.

13 Likes

Iā€™m glad you liked the food at least.

6 Likes

Oh we really enjoyed ourselves. I enjoyed trying a drink I probably never would have before. That is HUGE for both of us! :grin:

We had a great table too!

14 Likes

Iā€™m happy to hear this!

4 Likes

They are wonderful!! Iā€™ve been doing it for years. And I can buy several boxes at a time and they stay fresh.

4 Likes

Ready for the Halcyon!!

34 Likes

What a way to top off a great trip

8 Likes

Have the best time!! Canā€™t wait to hear about it.

5 Likes

Hurray! Your outfits are perfect!

7 Likes

Iā€™m so excited for you both. Have THE BEST time.

Tell Hank Lonely that his fan base is alive and well.

8 Likes