WDW-GSC: a final hurrah

Yeah we can generally find the pandas somewhere but it was the different flavors of Kit Kat and pocky that really spoke to us. We didn’t even look at everything. We knew we needed to stop.

6 Likes

WHAT?!? I’m going to have to get my dad to take me to our local store to see if they have them there.

5 Likes

We have very similar tastes in sweets. You’ll have to share how the Kitkats are especially.

6 Likes

Cost Plus World Market often has the different Kit Kats too.

8 Likes

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum: mint kit kats

3 Likes

25 Likes

DDR was ok. DH didn’t care for it. If I wasn’t wanting to eat I would probably be able to drink about half of it but I need to save room for lobster roll! The regular rolls were delicious!!

11 Likes

???

3 Likes

The drink Duck Duck Razz.

6 Likes

Yay!!! Sassy little duck is back! :heart:

5 Likes

Duck needed hydration!

16 Likes

Aw, she has her own place now.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t tell anyone, but I’m breaking her out of here and she’s coming to live with us!

22 Likes

Seeing the pictures of the Biergarten reminded me of my one and only time there in 1986.

My sister bought a new 1986 Toyota Tercel and the dealership was giving a free trip 3-day trip to WDW with every new car purchase. (Amazing to think how much the cost of a WDW trip has changed)

My sister, a friend of ours, and I went in September and had dinner at the Biergarten.

The band started playing a Polka and they were trying to get people out onto the dance floor. I was teasing my friend that he really needed to get up and get out there. Little did I know a CM waitress was standing behind me, heard the entire conversation and grabbed ME pulling me out onto the dance floor to dance the Polka with her.

Fortunately, I had been to several Polish wedding receptions, enough to be able to dance a passable Polka.

22 Likes

OMG this boat captain is extra. Sigh. Almost back to the hotel.

9 Likes

Duck and Porgy are friends!!

20 Likes

Sorry he didn’t like it.

5 Likes

It’s ok. He knew it was mostly about the duck! :rofl::rofl: and he got his soda to drink too.

7 Likes

Did you like the food?

5 Likes