WDW-GSC: a final hurrah

If I do any posting, live or delayed for our final Disney trip, it will be here.

Currently enjoying the company of our doxies too much to do any packing, but they go to the kennel tomorrow late morning so we will have plenty of time to pack. Most park specific stuff is still set aside from our January trip.

Not looking forward to the warmer than they should be temps but we will manage. We have cooling towels, fans and umbrellas.

We will be leaving very early Thursday morning to get a bus to Chicago and then a non-stop flight to Orlando. We should arrive around 3 pm Orlando time. Then mears to POFQ.

Thank you to anyone and everyone who has helped me plan this or any of the other trips we’ve made. It means so much to be able to make these memories with DH.

46 Likes

:people_hugging: Hope you both have a great trip.

9 Likes

So happy you’ll be able to go with DH again & make more memories. Good luck with packing tomorrow & happy travels! (I also have packing that I am procrastinating, but I will be working a half day so won’t have the morning to get it done so I should probably get back to it).

8 Likes

Yay! Enjoy your trip!

7 Likes

Have fun! Can’t wait to hear all about it whenever you end up having time to post!

6 Likes

Give the pups an extra couple of hugs from me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Safe travels. Make lots of new memories. Stay in the present.

5 Likes

Safe travels! I have a few shirts folded. Does that count for packing? lol. What are your park days for Friday - Sunday?

4 Likes

Fri Epcot, Sat HS and Sun AK. Safe travels to you too!

10 Likes

Great! I knew we spoke about a meet but I forgot to make notes. I’m putting liners into my plans now!
Hopefully we can do a quick liner meet on Friday. We will be focusing on WS and booths so nothing super solid. Will contact you directly!

6 Likes

Can’t wait to read whatever you have time to share. So happy you are getting this trip!

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to hearing about your trip whenever you get around to posting. More important than keeping us entertained is getting a chance to live in the moment with DH. I think what I love most about WDW is that immersive escape from the day-to-day concerns. My mind tends to always be in problem-solving mode and it is nice to have those be the mundane concerns of snacks and rides instead of the larger things in life. Being able to just enjoy the parks will be such a treat.

13 Likes

True! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Have a great flight and trip. Post when you can, but enjoy the trip and don’t feel pressured.

9 Likes

Yay, can’t wait to follow along.

7 Likes

At the Milwaukee Airport to get a bus to O’Hare. The journey has begun!

19 Likes

Safe travels!

5 Likes

On a bus!!

7 Likes

Have a great trip!

6 Likes

Safe travels! Looking forward to following along!

7 Likes

Woohoo! Safe travels and I hope it’s a super special trip.

7 Likes