WDW at night?

Gotta admit, I have no idea what “skrim” means.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

It’s the thing they put up to hide their constructions that look like the buildings. I’m spelling it wrong too. It should be “scrim”. Heavy fabric that hides stuff.

Are you talking about this?

1 Like

yeah

Ah. Okay. I didn’t know that was called a scrim! Good to know.

1 Like

Because I am not petty, I will like your post and put you in the lead.

2 Likes

You’re a bigger man than he is (uh…figuratively speaking). So, I think that earns you a point, thus tying things up again, no?

2 Likes

If you’d learn how to heart posts… you could fix this injustice :wink:

The power is yours!!™
-Captain Planet

2 Likes

I’ve never (intentionally) hearted a post on this site, and I ain’t gonna start now!

My problem with the heart thing is that I just don’t understand the rules. And then, where does it end? Do I heart something because I like the person who said it? Because I like what they said? Because I’m feeling particularly generous? And then, what happens if I start to heart things? What does that communicate to others when I DON’T heart things? I would have to spend a lot of time going around allocating hearts frivolously for fear of hurting feelings.

It is just so much pressure! So I find it best if I just avoid the heart altogether! It isn’t because I don’t love you all or anything. Really. I’m just social-media-ly awkward.

You’ve received 9000 hearts and never given one! That’s crazy!

The heart is to agree with or just show that you like a post. You’re overthinking it!

4 Likes

I know, I know.

I know, I know.

1 Like

We know.

…it’s the equivalent of a thumbs up. Any reason is valid, even a spasm of a mouse click.

We. Know.

(just click the damn heart to even the scale! )

6 Likes

wait, are you just NOW realizing this?

We’re gonna need your moderator badge, please… :wink:

1 Like

Stop pressuring me! I don’t like being pressured. I’m too stubborn to be pressured. Or maybe I’m too scared to be pressured. What if I’m pressured into doing the WRONG thing? What if I’m pressured into doing a POINTLESS thing?

So much pressure!

:scream:

We don’t moderate hearts…

1 Like

…it’s the lack of observation that has me concerned :rofl:

Hmm. Now I’m self-conscious. Because I didn’t know anyone could tell how many times I have or have not hearted something. I preferred being anonymous.

Great. Now I’m going to have to create a whole new identity and start over winning over the hearts (ha!) of everyone here. But I can’t let anyone figure out who I am. Maybe I should become “ryan2”. None of you would figure that one out, right?

1 Like

I knew he’d never hearted me, how am I supposed to know whether he’s hearted any of the other thousands of users?!

I’m an equal-opportunity non-hearter.

2 Likes

Good to know.