Walking from hotels / entrance locations

I go to DL solo a lot to meet up with friends and have never had any issue walking back to the Harbor hotels at all times of day. By the time you walk to where Lyft/Uber pick up, you are only a few minutes from the Anaheim hotel. There are so many tourists in the area, so she will never be walking alone. It is quite safe, there are the usual Disney “beggars” who wait outside the gates at night, but it is literally the same people every trip I go on. There is the guy with his maybe 4 year old son that has been there for years (since his little one was a baby), the saxophone player, the guy who sells water from his large cooler, and the guy just across the crosswalk that has the light up boomerang thing that he throws up in the air. Seriously, these people come to the edge of Disney property every night, it is how they make their living! Friendly enough, never seen any issues. I feel completely safe when I am alone, with girlfriends, or with my kids and/or my husband. @lolabear_la probably knows all of these usual regulars too as she goes to the parks a whole lot. :laughing: Anyway, your DW will be fine but if you are worried, it isn’t far for you to walk her over.

3 Likes