Volcano Bay tips

If you want a cocktail, I enjoy the Blood Orange Margarita at Dancing Dragons. I’ve had all the cocktails on the menu & none disappointed.

My favorites at Kolha Reef are the fish sandwich and the coconut curry. The food is pretty good - especially for being served at a water park!

3 Likes

IMO at VB all the food and alcoholic drinks are of high quality. Kohola Reef is the main restaurant, great burgers and fries, etc. Longboard pizza is great, you can get that at Wakiwaiwai too.

3 Likes

Oh good. A few more names to learn :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh right, so thanks to everyone who has contributed to the thread, apart from me? Ok :roll_eyes::disappointed:

3 Likes

I guess nobody cares what I think, but the Longboard pizzas are fantastic and huge! The coconut salad is absolutely delicious and the rum punch cocktail is excellent.
The kids also enjoyed the Pina colada and strawberry daiquiri mocktails from the Dancing Dragons.
The Waturi fusion has never been operational when we’ve visited, but I do hope to try it one day.

3 Likes

Hugs Shmebby :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m just a font of untapped knowledge :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I can’t wait for your TR :star_struck: What’s the countdown?

2 Likes

52 days :partying_face:

3 Likes

It is great and just FYI, it feeds two regular people. Maybe 3 if you’re sharing other items.

3 Likes

Jealous!!!

114 days for me!

3 Likes

My general VB tip is to make sure to enter a PIN connected to your CC linked in your wallet in the UOR app. You and your travel party can make purchases with the Tapu wristband. They just need to know the 4 digit code. Food, drinks, locker, etc. You can even set spending limits for each person. Setting up ahead of time is ideal.

4 Likes

Pfffttt!! You’ve been like 57 times since I was last there :roll_eyes::laughing::lobster:

3 Likes

:laughing: Or at least been on Hagrid’s that many times!

2 Likes

Don’t exaggerate. :roll_eyes:

It was 56.

1 Like

Double that for Doom :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

and I still wish I was there now!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I checked… It was 30 times in 2022 & 11 times in 2023!! kinda close to 50 though! My all-time favorite ride!!

38 times in 2022 + 15 times in 2023!!

I am an obsessive nerd, just like most of you!!

2022 Rides

2023 Rides

4 Likes

You’ve posted the 2023 image twice.

1 Like

Oh no!!! I left out @Shmebulock !!! You’re the best and I still smile thinking of your awesome Universal trips!!! And you’re great trips for me!!! More please!!!

2 Likes

Overkill. But I’ll take it :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes