Vive la différence!

Do you do open to close?

I do not care about merch. At all. I do not want overpriced junk cluttering up my house lol.

11 Likes

No. Either RD to mid/late afternoon or late morning through nighttime shows.

1 Like

100%!

Just shows how different people value different things.

To me, that theming is Disney. I don’t really care about many of the rides as such. I do remember my first ever trip and being blown away that the queue for Splash Mountain was so much part of the ride, the story started there.

That’s my whole reason for going to Disney. Because they actually cater to me as a “meh” to “not in a million years” kind of ride person. :joy::joy:.

Some of my favourite things are:

• wandering down Main St reading all the windows “dedicated” to imagineers
  • all the carved animals in the stone of Adventureland
  • all the sights and sounds from the windows in Harambe
  • hidden Mickey hunting
  • the totem poles in Canada pavilion and WL

I would have no reason to visit without the theming.

10 Likes

I’m flagging it for grammatical purposes. :wink:

99% certain what you have written is not what you mean lol!

The bubble.
I want a house. I don’t want to sleep in the same room as my kids. I don’t want to tip toe around to make coffee or read my Bible when I’m up 2 hours before them.

Mid-day breaks.
We go RD to close with break days to do non-WDW stuff.

Pin trading.
I also don’t love autographs but now let the girls. I feel like both are time eaters.

And
Sadly
WDW itself.
Now that I’ve been to DLR, WDW seems so overly complicated and flashy and self-important.

4 Likes

Just like the original post, I do not care about coffee. Don’t drink it, don’t care for coffee flavored things.

And, probably even more heretical, I don’t care at all about Dole Whips. Don’t like pineapple, don’t even want to try it!

4 Likes

This for me too!

2 Likes

Normandy beach :rofl:

1 Like

I wanted to try one my last trip bc I love pineapple. But the line was too long.
Now dairy bugs me a little. Wouldn’t want to risk ruining my appetite.
Kicking myself.

I wish I’d seen it.

never been a dole whip fan unless it has Rum

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building other than coffee pot, what other things matter or don’t matter? This is a great post, because it is a helpful reminder for my trip in 2 weeks

What? It’s gone!

I was kidding, I didn’t actually report it!

@PrincipalTinker, please forgive me. :pleading_face:

Maybe I missed it? I can’t find it? I’m on my phone though.

I can think of a ton of things but heres a few:

Queueing - I don’t have an issue with lining up for some rides if they are important to me and I spent my FP’s elsewhere. Of course I don’t aim for long lines, but sometimes they are necessary. I wouldn’t wait for more than maybe 90mins though and usually it might be one such line per day.

Characters - I like the idea of characters in parks in general but I don’t care for the meet ups or photo ops at all. So far my kids seem to be the same way, but if they want to do a meet I’ll of course take them.

All out planning and optimizing - I hardly ever do proper TP’s, and only use the system to test a few things here and there. TP is certainly helpful but my trips never revolve around actually optimized plans.

Trip length - we’ve always done very short trips, just a few days. I haven’t done a week long or even a 5 day trip since I was a kid, let alone a super long one. This is mainly as we always combine it with travelling elsewhere in FL.

Pretty sure the Pineapple Dole Whip is lactose free

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

Character meet and greets. My kids are teens.

Signature dining. I can’t afford it for the four of us.

Dining plans. We stay off site.

Club level. Again, too rich for my blood.

1 Like