Virtual queue error - rise of resistance

Hi

We are going to Hollywood Studios today & have read the touring plan instructions for how to get on the virtual queue but we can’t get past first base…

Anyone have any ideas why I’m getting this red message? We have park entry & have my family group set up…

It I hit the plus sign in the top right we just see guardians of the galaxy at Epcot!

We’re here for 2 weeks & so would like to try again (it’s for hubby’s 50th birthday). Have already failed to get a reservation at any of the restaurants he wanted or the lightsaber building he wanted… so it’s been a bit of a letdown so far… I’m not new to this either…. But first visit since genie plus & lightening appeared on the scene.

Thanks in advance…

ROTR has not had virtual queue for a long time… it is paid ILL or standby line.

4 Likes

I will probably have a rez for savi’s that I’m cancelling. It would be Sunday Aug 21 around 6p if I’m remembering right.

1 Like

Sorry you’re having troubles with the reservations. The only ride that currently has a virtual queue is Guardians. If you want to ride Rise of the Resistance, you will need to do standby or purchase an individual lightning lane pass. Hope this helps! And good luck!

2 Likes

Where did you see the TP instructions? If it was here we can edit to warn people.

1 Like

Keep checking the reservations for food and the toy building thing. People cancel just before they’d be penalized.

Also for restaurants you can try walk-up waitlist.

1 Like

It came up yesterday, thanks so much for the heads up. I’ll post a link when I get home :+1:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

Thanks!

I have sorted the forum threads by Rise VQ topics and I tried to lock and archive old ones. I most likely missed some so if you see one, please PM me with a link.

Also, I am open to trying to do the same thing on other topics (over the weekends) if you see something that might confuse a user.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hey ma’am you locked my thread! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Sorry! I guess I got a little carried away….

Unlocked!

5 Likes

Hi

We’re back home…. The first page I read was this

Which has a link to this… which is why I thought the virtual queue was still active.

Ride was out of action for our entire visit today, so we didn’t miss out and will know better for next time.

3 Likes

I have sent the links to the webmaster. Thank you

The best place to go for up to date info is right on the MDE app. There is a “Virtual Queue” card right on the home page that will let you know which attractions (if any) are currently using the VQ.

1 Like

The lead post in this thread has a summary of all the information you will need to use Genie+. In the future I would advise that any blog post more than 3 months old is out of date!

2 Likes

Man, you give someone some power… :wink:

5 Likes