VIP Tour Pricing

6 Likes

Yes. Have done it 3 -4? – times. Best thing ever

Actually, better than private VIP tour (which I’ve done once).

@OBNurseNH maybe we could pool our resources to buy that savannah bungalow. Yes. We could finance it by hosting the tourists who visit.

4 Likes

I’m in.

Who do we call.

I seriously gaze at that building every time I’m on safari now and try to figure out how I can spend more time there (aside from the obvious tour situation). Like, how can I become a CM that works there? How can I make it my home?

5 Likes

I don’t think I’d qualify as a CM for AK.

But I have an active plan to work for runDisney.

Idea? You get AK, I’ll get runDisney – we’ll work the back channels for each other…

4 Likes

Done.

4 Likes

I want in

3 Likes

I will make you Deputy DumboRunner, for sure

3 Likes

News has broken overnight that RotR is now included in the VIP tours again. One ride only.

It appears not all parties had signed off on the change so it had to be backtracked for a few days. :woman_facepalming:t4: What a cluster!

4 Likes

Do you think the issue was that VIP parties wanted multiple rides?

When I first saw it reported the people had been told only one ride, so I don’t think that was it.

From what people have reported being told, it was simply that the VIP department announced it to upcoming guests before the park ops people had been officially told about it.

Since they’re the ones in charge of running it, it was maybe the CMs at the ride had queried it with the plaids and had asked their bosses who knew nothing about it. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

RoTR access is back for VIP access.

Pricing is out through Decemeber. For a weekday at the end of October I was quoted $575/hr.

4 Likes

Ohh Thanks!

Did someone say there was a recent podcast about the private tours? Do you have a link handy?

I’ve been on hold with the tour office for 20 minutes so far and was trying to find the podcast while I waited.

There was a bit about it on the Disney Dish last week I think. But not a lot of details.

Any one know what time of day you can start booking a tour? Very aware of how fast they’re booking, so want to call first thing. I assume it’s the signature services 9 am time?

Oh, ok. I thought someone did a full podcast about it. Thanks!

Though the price on the website says the high end of pricing is $750 an hour, I was just quoted $850 an hour for the entire week of Dec 25th-31st.

1 Like

I assume so too, if I had seen this while I still had her on the phone I would have asked. I’m sorry.

I did find out you can book 60 days out, and book for the first 10 days of the stay. Same as dining reservations.

Oh really?! That’s new information. It’s the third day of our stay, so that might help.

1 Like

AK is my least favorite park and we skipped AK last trip (please don’t hold that against me @OBNurseNH), but I loved Wild Animal Trek. I highly recommend it!

I can’t be friends with everyone. :woman_shrugging:

:wink:

3 Likes