VIP Tour Pricing

Anyone know when the specific pricing for a given day gets released? We’re debating if the RotR rumor is true.

1 Like

The RotR news has been confirmed by multiple sources. I don’t know about pricing cause it’s too rich for my blood!

4 Likes

So now we get to find out pricing. Joy!

We’re going in the end of October so I know we can’t book yet. But I’d like to know if it’s even something to consider.,

1 Like

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/private-vip-tours/

2 Likes

$425 to $750 per hour
7 hours minimum

3 Likes

If you had your max group of 10 sharing the experience at highest rate that’s still $525 a person :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes, but that’s a huge range when the minimum is 7 hours. I want to know the hourly price explicitly.

Which is cheaper than the Club level stay we’d been considering. So it’d be a better deal.

2 Likes

Well… yay for math!!!

3 Likes

I think you’ll have to phone and ask for specific pricing, I don’t believe that info is published.

5 Likes

I think the range is because different days/seasons will be more expensive than others.

1 Like

I thought I read there were extra charges for changing parks too???

I don’t believe so? Though you do need to have a park hopper ticket if you plan to do so.

1 Like

I don’t know for sure, but I could see it being more expensive per hour if you visit multiple parks bc you have the additional transportation costs.

1 Like

This link has all the current info: Private VIP Tours & Customized Experiences | Walt Disney World Resort (go.com)

1 Like

Someone posted earlier today that is was $550 an hour for end of September this year.

2 Likes

i called and briefly booked a tour for August before sanity hit

the rate for mid-august was $550/hour

8 Likes

no, its a flat rate

but if you travel you’re paying for that vs rides and park time

1 Like

I wonder how much the CM is paid. And they expect you to tip too :grimacing: I guess if you were splitting the cost and you got on everything you wanted in that 7 hour time period then you could just relax in the parks & resort the rest of a trip???

The VIP CMs are paid hourly minimum wage

3 Likes