Updated Closure Info: WDW & Disneyland officially closed until further notice, employees paid through April 18th

If one is to buy into the seasonal aspect of the virus (I think I do, but who knows for sure) then summers will be good rescheduled times and also may turn out to be very busy. If this roars back in the fall, fall and winter trips could be at risk as well. Just too many unknowns to do anything other than speculate at this point.

1 Like

I checked and it looks like Fastpasses and Dining reservations are only blocked through April 9. It allows you to make Fastpasses and reservations from April 10th and further. I wonder If that’s an indicator of a rolling closed-through date. Like maybe they’ve cancelled reservations through that date as well.

The Cal. Governor estimates the stay-home order will need to last 12 weeks. That would be late June. Nothing is set in stone, so don’t count on that.

I rescheduled end of April trip to End of August. Noticed that i would still be charged to change the ticket dates at this point. So I chatted with the online help and they stated that I would have to wait until my dates to move without a charge (assuming they are still closed). Doesn’t really matter for my case, but if you were trying to reschedule within 60 days out, you would have to pay to change if you want to book your fastpass reservations.

1 Like

Awe man! I was going to be there the 8th through the 10th. We could have had a liner meet up! We have flex passes and they have not canceled our reservation yet, nor our dining reservation, but we were notified that our hotel reservation was canceled.

1 Like

So it just occurred to me (yes I know I am a little slow to catch up) that it is a strong possibility that my October trip to celebrate our 20th anniversary is in jeopardy :sob:

The Orange County stay-at-home order currently expires on April 9, so they may be aligning to that.

I wouldn’t say strong. No one knows what is going to happen in 6-7 months. Just stay the course and see what happens.

1 Like

Ah good point. I wonder if they automatically cancelled resort reservations through that date.