Up in the air…trip report

Aww these kiddos. Love to see the teens in a magic moment.

5 Likes

Smuggler droids are built and we’re in line for TSM after trying to make them interact with the droids in SWGE which I find a little disappointing compared to wands.

However the lightsaber experience was very much like a Ollivanders and I loved that

3 Likes

I know they’re acting like little kids. So cute to see the innocent joy peek out. They’re gonna take em to hotel to play tonight and we’ll ship em tomorrow from hotel.

7 Likes

I guess there was a ghost beside me cuz somehow it scored 100 points

6 Likes

Mom went back after RnRC.

3 Likes

:ghost:

3 Likes

I’m on my way to the park, possible Bubbles sighting on the horizon!

8 Likes

Just left. :frowning: Break time. I snagged a 745pm Space 220 Lounge last night so we’re gonna rest till then.

3 Likes

Did Disney replace EE with anything else paid LL? Or is FoP the only thing there you can buy now?

Looked it up and answered my own ?

That’s awesome you snagged that last minute.

3 Likes

Man I must have tried 100 times and every time by the time I could get there it was gone and one time Disney app glitched. That was the very last mouse dining alert I got on the way home from MK last night and it was the one!

3 Likes

The Disney app has been so weird for me recently. I’ve missed so many ADRs because it froze or went to the home screen So annoying.
Glad you were finally successful.

3 Likes

Yeah so when the last few came thru I had two in private mode chrome browsers ready to go with one on Space 220 and one on Space 220 Lounge and that’s where I was able to get thru

3 Likes

They allowed us to bump to the full restaurant at the stand. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I did not like the cocktail. But the appetizer and main were really well done. The dessert was good but wasn’t mind blowing. I agree with others that while the food is one of the better choices on property it’s extremely expensive. This was the most expensive meal of the trip by a lot. I love the ambience of the restaurant itself but it’s very noisy for you to truly get the cool space feeling like you do at NASA.

7 Likes

Well I had a 10:25am FoP which was perfect but I got Donald and he had to Duck out and when I got back in 11am was the earliest left and this is why Genie makes me sad. We’ll make it work. :-).

8 Likes

Tapped into Navi just now (let them sleep in a little) and got an 11:05 KS

*planner never gets to sleep in with this system. I can never go back to sleep

6 Likes

You are an inspiration. I’m at 29 and a wake up for my trip with DS13. Just the two of us and this thread is letting me live vicariously and learning at the same time. Hope you are having a blast!

3 Likes

After NRJ we rode KRR (yup hiked all the way across the park) and luckily it’s a muggy day and we got wet but not soaked. It was posted 5 in standby but was 2. We walked thru Maharajah Jungle Trek and both our KS and FoP were good so we rode KS and I snatched an 11:40 Dinosaur. We’re now in line for FoP with our ILL.

4 Likes