Up in the air…trip report

My dinosaur went to anything. That means anytime too right. So I can eat first? It’s back up now too

2 Likes

Good luck! It’s pressure but there was a 75 min wait for KS and 125 for FoP so I’m happy to do this over that. Lol

2 Likes

Thanks! DS decided to skip AK completely and isn’t a fan of thrill rides.

That takes away most of the choke points and LL purchases at 7am should cover most of the rest. That, and a decent touring plan should make this trip more pleasue/less work.

2 Likes

Snagged a 1:55 Dinsoaur so we can use the anything for something else or a reride.

4 Likes

Annapurna Zing is amazing. I might try Jenn’s Tattoo next….

7 Likes

Surf n Turf at Tiffins.

Omg heavenly

8 Likes

Snow Leopard Salvation (they literally donate to snow leopard fund!).

I have had two fabulous meals here and the drinks are da bomb and I’m not a cocktail person.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Avoiding the 50 min Dinosaur wait with our LL

1 Like

We’ll after ittbab we’re buggin out. (We didn’t really need our last LL for that as it was posted 10 but we used it anyway.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Stalking Epcot. Soarin and mission space have LL availability but it’s pretty early. TT is down for rain I’m sure. We have late night hours too but if I can snatch one before dinner and our Remy one I might grab it. Gonna try to monitor Soarin.

6 Likes

Catching up, great UOR photos! Thanks for sharing. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m really angry. We go thru security and both boys supposedly set off the alarm but they have nothing they haven’t had before. Both get wanded in addition to the bag check. Guess which color of people don’t get wanded that set it off?!?! I can’t right now.

5 Likes

I got a LL for Soarin at the hotel so riding that first but it’s only posted 15. This is supposed to be a 4 for Epcot today.

5 Likes

B3

And Ratatouille time!

5 Likes

World Showcase is my home. Heart happy

7 Likes

Hugs. Def not disney magic.

7 Likes

That looks delicious!!

1 Like

That’s maddening. Sorry.

4 Likes