Up in the air…trip report

Sounds like you’re having a great time! Have fun at HS today.

3 Likes

This is so cool. This is the things dreams are made of!

3 Likes

This really doesn’t sound magical at all :frowning:

5 Likes

We got an 11:25 LL for MFSR when we tapped in to SSD but the app is saying RnRC is out for the day. I have there is another drop at 12:32 and 2:32 so I’ll check.

3 Likes

Snapped up 1:30pm ToT when we just checked in to MFSR.

Two guns and last Kylo were still broken on RotR

We have 12:30 lunch at HBD after this. Yummy!

5 Likes

Ohh! That’s my dinner tonight too!

I’m glad you’ve got the system figured out, but I’m both sorry and understanding about the anxiety it causes.

So much so that I spent half my trip in my room rather than spending time to figure it out.

I’ll wave if I see you in the park later!

4 Likes

Oof, really? I need your full review. Are you doing a tr somewhere and I’m missing it or no?

3 Likes

The guns didn’t work for me in Oct. On December trip it was the doggone SHAMAN who was a VIDEO instead of the animatronic and I was just appalled.

2 Likes

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/invasion-of-bubblez-or-bubblez-bubblez-everywhere/82442

1 Like

Thank you and wtf how have I missed this!!!

5 Likes

I missed this entire exchange :joy::joy:

Sorry, I was trying to find my receipt for Savi’s for the Cost Cutting thread.

2 Likes

Got a 335 TSM at lunch so only gonna have to bite RnRC at 45 min maybe if it stays there once we get done with ToT

6 Likes

RnRC posted at 35 so biting the bullet

4 Likes

Does Savis give you the 15 min leeway like dining? We have 305.

1 Like

I assume they would accommodate you at some point.

1 Like

We’ll make it. We did ST after MFSR on the way to HBD and it was posted 15 and was 4. RnRC was 25 and posted 35. On our way to Savis.
And photos.

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure today was supposed to be a 10 and there’s no way that’s the case. Maybe a 7?

4 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

So cute

11 Likes